Bimmer spotting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ecc0;658202 said:
Beemo2.jpg

The headlight adjusters already kaput..:eek:

stig;658219 said:
Ecco do you stay in montk aman?

..nay..im staying at Suasana Loft, KL Sentral la..took that 2nd shot at visitor parking bay..

Ecc0;658220 said:
..nay..im staying at Suasana Loft, KL Sentral la..took that 2nd shot at visitor parking bay..

Ah, that's not the same as the Loft right? Because I always see a black z4 on the upper level parking lot... 1 floor above road level.

stig;658263 said:
Ah, that's not the same as the Loft right? Because I always see a black z4 on the upper level parking lot... 1 floor above road level.

..thats my Z :) hehehehe...at road level is my Rangie

..those E38's looking soooo freakinnn gooooood...huh...i wish to have such car with V12 engine ..

sachseelan;658265 said:

Crap..who this fella la!!!! Looking like my twin la.......more so now that my rims are AC also and he also has similar side skirts!!! Dang!!!

carpicsjuly2011001.jpg

..this is red or orange ? .. or its time for me to go and check my sight :) ... beautiful vehicle by the way...im wondering how many of those spotted cars listed on this thread are (if any) club members...and if not members yet..why?? Its obvious that they are enthusiastic about this sort of vehicles..

Hehe, I second Ecc0. Was trying hard to determine whether it was in fact a shade of red or orange on that E30! :biggrin:

That's called red? I need to check my eyes this evening.......

Top Bottom