Bimmer spotting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The E38 looks like the job that only one man in the world can pull off...Theva di bawah pokok.....

Saw an E46 with the new-look Alpinas yesterday evening outside Autofuture Design. So engrossed with the rims that terlupa take a shot of it... Sheesh.

Hehe...i think that E38 bumper has been combined with the S-Class w221..a fren of mine using the W210 wald bumper to his E38 and i put the blame to Theva! He's a sinner

YaZmEeN;652439 said:
Hehe...i think that E38 bumper has been combined with the S-Class w221..a fren of mine using the W210 wald bumper to his E38 and i put the blame to Theva! He's a sinner

Meen, never show him the correct path to go ah... Kekeke. Bring him back to the dark side... Ei, itu Lamsing punya side... :biggrin:

ssmann;647559 said:
The E38 looks like the job that only one man in the world can pull off...Theva di bawah pokok.....

He he he.. Now no more bwh pokok.. Sudah pindah. Pokok sudah kene tebang! Now sudah tukar Theva Bawah Bumbung....

is it just me or are the rear tires really wide? spotted this guy a few weeks ago.
wide.jpg

don't see many of these around..I LIKE.
DBF1.jpg

Hey who drives WUN 530??? I parked next to it last night then noticed the BMWCM number plate and stickers :)

Top Bottom