Bimmer spotting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sachseelan;629983 said:
dsc00523h.jpg

dsc005312.jpg

bro, this e39 is for sale...adv in mudah.....

drag86;645054 said:
bro, this e39 is for sale...adv in mudah.....

That car has been on sale for a few months already la (maybe close to a year? Dunno exactly). Been posted a few times in the forum. I think somebody said have some problem with the engine, running rough or something.

haywire;645056 said:
Really need to learn to post the pictures right bro :4: :

Ya really sorry bro, im still don't know how to paste the pic direct to the page.
Don't mind teach me again or pm me the step by step how to do it ya. Really appreciate it
TQVM. (FYI bro bmw7833 know that im really don't know how to post pic he..he....)

Eh wait, this E38 does seem familiar.

I think I have seen it driving past Sunway Pyramid before a few months back, at night.

At first I was figuring out why so shiny and bling bling, then when I zoomed past, I noticed it was an E38! OMG.

During that time i saw this car he was driving very fast, if there was no car blocking him in front i think i can't catch him on that day.

baiyoke.jpg

This was taken when I was in Bangkok last week... that's baiyoke sky hotel, tallest hotel in SEA and tallest building in Thailand. Picture taken from Baiyoke Suite, 2nd tallest hotel in in Thailand

Eggie86;645072 said:
Eh wait, this E38 does seem familiar.

I think I have seen it driving past Sunway Pyramid before a few months back, at night.

At first I was figuring out why so shiny and bling bling, then when I zoomed past, I noticed it was an E38! OMG.

The E38 740iL belong to my fren in JB the Kingz. Crazy guy with I think 7 BMWs. Mod till no end & bling bling. Some of his cars are for Autoshow only!

Alex5522;645063 said:
Ya really sorry bro, im still don't know how to paste the pic direct to the page.
Don't mind teach me again or pm me the step by step how to do it ya. Really appreciate it
TQVM. (FYI bro bmw7833 know that im really don't know how to post pic he..he....)

Haha no need to be sorry bro, I was only teasing you. Anyway find the link like this:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3493/5823352372_cc49a6089a_b.jpg

And not just copy the link on top of the browser. Depending on what page on flickr you are looking at. Sometimes on Safari (Apple browser) you can just right click and copy image address and that would work.

initialM;645089 said:
The E38 740iL belong to my fren in JB the Kingz. Crazy guy with I think 7 BMWs. Mod till no end & bling bling. Some of his cars are for Autoshow only!

Wow 7 Bimmers. :top:

So, I suppose his rides will make an appearance during the upcoming Super GT this weekend eh? :p

but the seller said it's in tip top condition....no repair needed....... another bullshitting, just want the car to be sold.....thanks for the infor

Eh I just realised, thread became a sticky. Thanks!

IMAG1171.jpg

Spotted a couple of weekends ago.

M-Sport model?

Top Bottom