Bimmer spotting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Eggie86;625034 said:
Eii, since when upsize already? :p Owner also got upsize? Haven't met B33MER in almost two years man...
owner constantly upsizing... both shoes and spare tyre :p

320i Manual - Expat Owner
dsc00521a.jpg

dsc00522s.jpg

528i - on its way back to AB Sg Besi ;)
dsc00518zc.jpg

spotted Bad880's white shiny Alpina 38 passing by Empire... badrul ur car is looking awesome, in motion, especially when you were turning in from the traffic lights.those rims.. ur car is SEXXXXXY!!

later the mafia look WEA888 coming out of Empire... this black one really look rangi and fierce...needs a shower tho, hehe :)

sorry , too far for my hp camera...

stig;625209 said:
At first, I was like nice ride :)... but then I was like:
17189-130475-RageFace2png-620x.jpg

tumblr_ljfqcetkdB1qinef0o1_400.png

If i'm not mistaken this car belongs to our local artist..she send her car for servicing with the same place that i send for minor job repair...

YaZmEeN;625720 said:
If i'm not mistaken this car belongs to our local artist..she send her car for servicing with the same place that i send for minor job repair...

Who is this local artist :S. I happen to also drive past her house daily but I never see the owner before...

stig;625742 said:
Who is this local artist :S. I happen to also drive past her house daily but I never see the owner before...

Betty Benafe?i dunno know la but it sounds like that..ask me about britney spears and i can tell the whole lot about her but pls no M'sian artist...hehe

sachseelan;625680 said:
spotted Bad880's white shiny Alpina 38 passing by Empire... badrul ur car is looking awesome, in motion, especially when you were turning in from the traffic lights.those rims.. ur car is SEXXXXXY!!

later the mafia look WEA888 coming out of Empire... this black one really look rangi and fierce...needs a shower tho, hehe :)

sorry , too far for my hp camera...

Kekeke. Didn't chase arrr... :p

Found this silent monster on my way back from work today. 760Li yummyyy

5613125750_c359bd6d42_b.jpg

Nice to have, nice to drive, but once need to renew roadtax sure pengsan one...over RM15k a year for the 6.0 liter engine :stupid:

Erm...I thought I've seen that rim before...tapi dimana ya? :4:

haywire;625946 said:
Nice to have, nice to drive, but once need to renew roadtax sure pengsan one...over RM15k a year for the 6.0 liter engine :stupid:

Malaysia ada lubang banyak bro :).

Yes true byk lobang, but not everyone uses it. I saw T2ribena's road tax once :13:

haywire;625946 said:
Found this silent monster on my way back from work today. 760Li yummyyy

5613125750_c359bd6d42_b.jpg

Erm...I thought I've seen that rim before...tapi dimana ya? :4:

Tron Tron Tron... :p

Top Bottom