Bilstein Sport Spring !!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

KiNaKa

Club Guest
Is this orignal bilstein sport spring ??some one told me bilstein don't have sport spring...i saw in kl once when a mechanic installnig onto the e30...and now i saw again from the ebay !anybody knows where can i get this set of spring ???? salivated .....

Don't know why just like bilstein so much... looks strong...

Any other brands with the spring that harder than bilstein ???

I was told that Bilstein springs are manufactured by Eibach. So they are in fact eiback springs.

oh i seee.... seldom see the word bilstein on the spring...

mostly is eibach and is quite soft !!

Thanks for ur niformations anyway...

Yup, BILSTEIN springs comes OE by Eibach .. unless they hv change the OE.
It's actually not that soft. It depends on what dampers u used.

Looking for these type of Bilstein package (but for e34 la).

Kinaka,
How much did these cost?

cheers.

Ngkm ....

Let me share with u what I've learned. I am also in the process of acquiring a new of dampers.

BILSTEIN

1) B6 Sport - Gas dampers - no springs
2) B8 Sprint - Gas dampers - no springs
3) SE series or B12 - gas dampers (B8 specs) with springs.

* the above are not heavy duty set . It's a sport-kit *

Eibach

1) None for E34. Only E39 onwards

KONIs

1) KONI adjustable

Price wise .. PM me ...

i browse this through ebay ... its for e30
its cost about $USD699 or 700 i forgot... its from US
better buy here le...

Jason

You are right in that Eibach makes for Bilstein but speficied to Bilsteins specs.

Kinaka
Depends on how you want your Eibach springs. There are many ratings but normally the ones in M'sia are std ones due to most people still opt for comfort vs performance.

Like the E36 M3 Springs i have they are after market Eibachs. Now i need to look for those. Wonder which box its in. hmmmmmmm.

No lar. Mean i wanna find the springs itself so can sell it off. Taking too much space liao. :D

it is rumoured that kevsters has a set of bilstein springs, the sportline type on his ride.......not sure where i heard this rumour from.....

Originally posted by teejay@Jan 27 2005, 11:58 PM
it is rumoured that kevsters has a set of bilstein springs, the sportline type on his ride.......not sure where i heard this rumour from.....
from the rumour monger himself :p....
and yes bilstein springs are indeed OE from Eibach but with spring rates specified by Bilstein.

Even the Ground Control coilover springs are made by Eibach.. and it comes with an array of spring rates, ask Alvin, he shud know better... ;)

Rumour monger? ha ha ha ha ha good one there Fab!

Yup ground control is also done by Eibach.

I thought the springs were from another company called ventura (are they the same as eibachs?). This was what I found out from the b12 kits (b8 shocks + spring sets).

cheers.

Top Bottom