Betul ke ni?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The same car was sold out here last 2 months. Don't know why the buyer want to sell it so fast.

bmw7833;621236 said:
The same car was sold out here last 2 months. Don't know why the buyer want to sell it so fast.

......but at 20K? :hmmmm2::hmmmm2:

The number you have dialled is incomplete.....that's the response I get. Dunno la...but if really 20k and not stolen or in parts etc, just take cash and collect the car, tak payah cakap

20K should be down payment for "Sambung Bayar". Experienced it on may ads before.

20,000RM is cash price, including change name, "shipment", etc etc.. Not sambung bayar or dopemen..

I contacted the seller / owner via email, and this is the result (as below conversation snapshot) . It's up to guys to judge whether this is genuine or not, cause it's seems like too hustle to get this car.

Mohan.jpg

beware of scammer...if the seller told u that someone else already booked the car...try to test him...tell him u really want that car...IF he ask u to bankin depo 2 - 4k...without wanna see u at the first place...he is the scammer...

The moment I saw the word escrow...

Alarm bells ringing already...

Thanks to Berserkdroid's thread before, which was really informative. :top:

Fireuz;621389 said:
20,000RM is cash price, including change name, "shipment", etc etc.. Not sambung bayar or dopemen..

I contacted the seller / owner via email, and this is the result (as below conversation snapshot) . It's up to guys to judge whether this is genuine or not, cause it's seems like too hustle to get this car.

Mohan.jpg

The car still have malaysia reqistration !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhahahh.................really stupid

Do you think got such a stupid shipped a car to UK and at the same time you can buy a cheaper same model of BMW car and even newer. Want to con ppl then think the logics first mah ............aiyooooooooo................

tweiboon;621498 said:
The car still have malaysia reqistration !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhahahh.................really stupid

Do you think got such a stupid shipped a car to UK and at the same time you can buy a cheaper same model of BMW car and even newer. Want to con ppl then think the logics first mah ............aiyooooooooo................

These people dont understand the exorbitant Malaysian taxing system...

Anyway its a scam for sure...similar cases as been posted here some time ago..

haywire;621528 said:
These people dont understand the exorbitant Malaysian taxing system...

Anyway its a scam for sure...similar cases as been posted here some time ago..

Luckly he dont understand the exorbitant Malaysian taxing system if not might able to con ppl later.

Thing is, even so, they will ALWAYS be gullible people around.

Just take a look at our newspapers, almost always, without fail, there will be tales of people having their life savings cheated, conned by scammers, those customs, please pay RM XXX to release goods stuck at Kastam, etc...

Eggie86;621819 said:
Thing is, even so, they will ALWAYS be gullible people around.

Just take a look at our newspapers, almost always, without fail, there will be tales of people having their life savings cheated, conned by scammers, those customs, please pay RM XXX to release goods stuck at Kastam, etc...

I just get a call from Hong Kong saying that they have 1 phone exibition at KL and lucky draw my phone number as third prize and asking me to claim the prize. Then i asked them where they had the exibition ? They replied at KLCC Pertama complex.
So do you think i will still talk with them ?
After that i asked then go to hell.................hahahahhaahahahha

scam,.....happened to me when I was selling my Satria NEO long time ago in Mudah...a fella wanted to buy my car in cash but the paying party is his girlfriend in UK...... :D .

Top Bottom