Best Place to get europe style number plate?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ContinentalGT

Official Member
Hi all, can anyone recommend me a place to get europe style number plate?
Preferably Sunway/PJ Old town area

Kindly also advice if that is the stick-font style or molded 1.....

silverbullet said:
Auto Plate Division (APD) along federal highway near Bomba station

https://www.facebook.com/autoplatedivision/

Done mine for RM120 only (promotion front n back), fully metal embossed...dont go to rip-off shops selling overpriced stuff at RM230 for a pair of plates
that price was how long ago? can i choose and customize the font myself rather than the usual number?

Just called Auto Plate Division and the price for a pair (front & rear) of Euro number plate is RM160.00. Plate will be ready in 30 minutes.

Herbert said:
Just called Auto Plate Division and the price for a pair (front & rear) of Euro number plate is RM160.00. Plate will be ready in 30 minutes.
Are the plate fixed? can i get fancier number? for example like 8888 macam BBBB and 537 macam SET......just wondering

I am sure Auto Plate cater for many type or fancy plate number. I am dropping by their office and have mine done tomorrow.

Herbert said:
I am sure Auto Plate cater for many type or fancy plate number. I am dropping by their office and have mine done tomorrow.
like what time? I think i might drop by to find out more

ContinentalGT said:
that price was how long ago? can i choose and customize the font myself rather than the usual number?
That was a couple of months back...they can also do custom sticker wraps such as interior, kidney grills etc...on font options they have lots of choices and can customize via computer (for sticker ones)....try browsing thru their website or best is to just drop by their shop...

Got mine fixed today....Spent a total of 3 hours there but im satisfied with their varieties of fonts and styles for customize. It was RM200 with extra wordings and euro sticker. I would strongly recommend this shop to everyone there.

Top Bottom