best looking bodykit for E46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

alex1111

Club Guest
lets do a poll here...whats the best looking bodykit available for E46?1. Racing dynamic Tornado is my choice...

E46-Sedan-Facelift_Tornado1.jpg

I've always felt that the M-Tech II bodykit looks better than anything else in the market. As always, just a personal view B)

Originally posted by zaki444@Jul 12 2006, 10:30 AM
I've always felt that the M-Tech II bodykit looks better than anything else in the market. As always, just a personal view B)
i concur... :yes: :yes:

It depends..personal choice...MTECH-II with pre-facelift and MTECH-I with post facelift.

it's all down to personal preference....i really like the kit on my car so that's why i have it. Tom did a good photoshop of my car to make it blue on the bwmclubmalaysia banner.

Casanova,

Saw your car in Hypertune, the local car magazine....Looks awesome!! not only the exterior but interior as well..

Anyway, I intended (and tempted) to install the RD Tornado kit but changed my mind the very last minute cos it will make the car very low and I will not be able to drive the car to a number of places, esp shopping centres. (bumps :angry: )

Casanova,

Saw your car in Hypertune, the local car magazine....Looks awesome!! not only the exterior but interior as well..

Anyway, I intended (and tempted) to install the RD Tornado kit but changed my mind the very last minute cos it will make the car very low and I will not be able to drive the car to a number of places, esp shopping centres. (bumps :angry: )

it's not as low as my car so u wouldn't have to worry, and i drive my car everywhere, shopping parking lots even.

As long as you don't get really low suspension you should be fine.

Tornado kits are rare, would be cool for someone in Malaysia to have it.

Alex1111,

RD bodykit is nice bro...But you have to put RD stuff inside your car to make it look nice, i.e Rims, Side Mirror, Roofspoiler, Boot Lips & etc...

Cheers

for e90 at the moment...u can only get ac original....i know there are replica roof spoiler in the market now.

Top Bottom