Best Colour For E39

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dibab

Club Guest
iam planning to repaint my E39..what is the best colour?..go for black?..red?..dark blue?..maintain silver?..or solid white?:confused:

All colours OK as long as you like it as the saying goes, "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder"

color

Jerman said:
All colours OK as long as you like it as the saying goes, "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder"

Black has my vote.

Gun Metal Grey

I love GREY on an E39 ... ;-) GOOD LUCK!

Cheers,
M2 with the SILVER e46

i m trying out this colour, mercedes AMG silver colour on the E39. Let's see how it will turn out. I m sure it will be different compared with titan silver.

It has to be dark... nampak garang bro!
Black is nice, but scout around - so many types of black.
Very dark blue is cool.

The other day I saw one very dark E39 528i in Mutiara Damansar area - very nice! Any body know if it's ori BMW paint and what's the name? Thanks.

i agree wit astrocreep black is beauty bro........bro astrocreep come & join us for the kuala sgor seafood trip man......

hurmmmm..dark colour is good..but the car body must be perfect without any wave..otherwise go for bright colours..

what is it with you guys.. black, silver, white, blue, blah blah blah.. so boring.. go for IMOLA RED.. i tried it before on my 523i.. looked great! e39 is already looking dated.. gotta put bold color on it to make it shine.. my car was a head turner before.. i easily sold it over a year ago when i decided 523i was too sluggish.. my 330i now is imola red too - inside and out!

AstroCreep said:
It has to be dark... nampak garang bro!
Black is nice, but scout around - so many types of black.
Very dark blue is cool.

The other day I saw one very dark E39 528i in Mutiara Damansar area - very nice! Any body know if it's ori BMW paint and what's the name? Thanks.

Mine is Oriental Blue, available only on Jap imported E39s. Dark blue with pearl...ori BMW paint

black will do it.......but kalau rajin gi tengok satu kat naza automall pj the one with Hamman rims and kit...colour dia dark green(metallic or something) then u decide....tak rugi survey janji puas hati......

Top Bottom