BBS rims

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tumbleweed

Club Guest
Guys,Just wondering, what model are these rims and how much is a used set going for? They are 17".Thanks.

if its original BBS, it can go between 1.5k-3k, all depending on condition of the rims, finishing, caps ori or not, etc,etc

looks like a RS II, can't really confirm if the RS came in 17" for e36......

Bro you can check it out HERE. Full listings of BBS rims and can see how it looks on your ride too .. kewl B) .. btw, saw this rims at 2 tyre shops.. and it's for SALE! :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

Originally posted by aRRrgghh@Dec 2 2005, 12:05 AM
Bro you can check it out HERE. Full listings of BBS rims and can see how it looks on your ride too .. kewl B) .. btw, saw this rims at 2 tyre shops.. and it's for SALE! :nyehehe: :nyehehe:
Thanks for the link, bro. Will check it out later as I am pressed for time now. BTW, which and where are the tire shops did you see them in and how much were they priced? Thought of letting mine go but it depends if I can get ori replacement rims.

Originally posted by Crymson@Dec 1 2005, 11:54 AM
BBS RC

arrrgghh ... any idea how much they are selling?
Bro BBS RC or RS II? There's a tyre shop at Sg Besi, I saw it last month selling RM4k 18" .. dunno if it still there. They have few sets tho.. can't remember what BBS model.

BBS RS II 17" NEW ori the last time I've asked is RM5k and refurbished 18" RM4k. Both at another tyre shop. Not sure if the price is reasonable.

tumbleweed,
of course u can get an ori replacement rim, just need the RM RM :D

Of course, the weight is much lighter and it is stronger too compared to replica.
I'm not sure the weight diff between the ACS and the BBS. Perhaps you have to test them.
It's all depends on you. What you prefer! the looks, the brand or the quality? If you are looking for looks, there's a thread started by our fellow forumers bout the best rim for E36. Click HERE
'Tepuk dada tanya selera' Good luck ;)

Originally posted by aRRrgghh@Dec 2 2005, 09:02 PM
Of course, the weight is much lighter and it is stronger too compared to replica.
I'm not sure the weight diff between the ACS and the BBS. Perhaps you have to test them.
It's all depends on you. What you prefer! the looks, the brand or the quality? If you are looking for looks, there's a thread started by our fellow forumers bout the best rim for E36. Click HERE
'Tepuk dada tanya selera' Good luck ;)
Thanks! I will check on that. It's mainly performance (lightweight and strong) and looks. Brand doesn't quite matter.

Cheers people!

BTW, anyone using staggered rims/tires on their E36 325i? Any adverse effects on their transmission, drift shafts, power(especially!), etc?? My buddy got a set of ori BMW staggered rims which came in his E46 330Ci which I am thinking of getting. Will they fit and will the rear tires scrape the wheel wells? I don't need to roll them, do I?

Top Bottom