Bad shape Gear knob and Steering

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azam318

Club Guest
Hye all Sifus, anyone knows, is there any chances for me to get rebuild for this 2 itemsto get this stuffs become in good shape. Mine, oledy bad in shape. If any, how much itscost for both items? For the gear knob, let says i'm buy the new ///M gear knob does itworth it compared to the gear knob rebuild price? Pls advice and comments. Thanks. :wink:pics for gear knob and steering

Gear Knob not sure la mine is manual haha!

Steering?! Switch to Mtech2 la

Racuning you now~~muahahaha!!!

Btw the link in this picture is for E34, another forummer's friend got 1 used mtech2 for sale. pm me if u r interested.

morpheus5039;394518 said:
Gear Knob not sure la mine is manual haha!

Steering?! Switch to Mtech2 la

Racuning you now~~muahahaha!!!

Btw the link in this picture is for E34, another forummer's friend got 1 used mtech2 for sale. pm me if u r interested.

Ha ha ha... thanks for racun me... but for the steering stuff, I would like to
keep the originality. :love:

All other Sifus, need more advice on this. Anyone of you had the experienced
like this, previously? :wink:

can be done .......

steering will cost u around 200-250.....

gearknob is around 80-100....

gud luck

Most uphosltery shops can do this. Do be shy to ask. I often do this ... just to check their prices.

Saw one shop in Puchong does a steering wheel RM200, black leather with red stitching... nicee.

maxkpp;395653 said:
Most uphosltery shops can do this. Do be shy to ask. I often do this ... just to check their prices.
Saw one shop in Puchong does a steering wheel RM200, black leather with red stitching... nicee.

Bro maxkpp, thanks man... :top:

Azam,

Got laether repair shop in Jln Ampang (same row with Fella Design) nearby Glen. Hospital.
May be can ask them see what they can do. Last time I repair my Nardi steering there cost me around RM 250

bro azam ...when are you gonna change your gear level to the stick type ....Manual ??

kayz;396951 said:
Azam,

Got laether repair shop in Jln Ampang (same row with Fella Design) nearby Glen. Hospital.
May be can ask them see what they can do. Last time I repair my Nardi steering there cost me around RM 250

Bro kayz, Great info... will try to go and sound familiar that place. Thanks :top:

ICEMAN 13;396981 said:
bro azam ...when are you gonna change your gear level to the stick type ....Manual ??

Ermmm...! let me think first... :rolleyes:
Thanks for the opinion... :wink:

Hi guys,

Did anyone refurbish their steering? My steering's condition is worse than azam318's. If yes, how much did it cost and how long did it take? Thanks. =)

Hi guys...been quoted RM280 to re-wrap the e34 steering with genuine italy/brazil leather. The factory is in Selayang. Is it expensive or reasonable? :39:

king82;447362 said:
Hi guys...been quoted RM280 to re-wrap the e34 steering with genuine italy/brazil leather. The factory is in Selayang. Is it expensive or reasonable? :39:

Bro,
I did my E34 Rewrapping with leather on the steering and cost me RM130.00 at Yap Cushion in Puchong Perdana. I think its cheaper there.

Bro azam...thanks for your opinion...

Bro ben...that's a lot of difference...was it full leather? any pictures of the re-wrapped steering of yours? :angel:

BenMohdWahid;447635 said:
Bro,
I did my E34 Rewrapping with leather on the steering and cost me RM130.00 at Yap Cushion in Puchong Perdana. I think its cheaper there.

Bro - any contact number ? Tks

Top Bottom