Backdrop...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

popeadrian

Club Guest
So how??? The whole " dawn/dusk @ the beach" thing.....
0487.jpg
0488.jpg
0699.jpg

Not local..... :(

There are a few places in Malaysia where we could get shots like that.....but obviously, not "bmw/udm friendly". Can't have cars driving around "conservation" areas..... ;)

Personally, the closest i've seen (in malaysia) to this sort of picturisque setting is Rebak Island, just off Langkawi.

.....am sure there are other places in the country that are like that. :p

where can we find place like that in malaysia, got mean good got chance to try out the new nikon d2xs..

Great sun sets at the 4 Seasons in Langkawi, i can ask my contact there if its possible to shoot on their compound. u want something close theres bukit antarabangsa which has KL skyline in the back ground.

Pope...we suppose to go to this location...or we just photoshop :D

Burger time!

:yahoo:

Originally posted by chubby@Jun 18 2006, 11:15 AM
Pope...we suppose to go to this location...or we just photoshop :D

Burger time!

EH?

Would be cool if we found a place like that for a photoshootlah.....

Got "religious" backdrop done (Ipoh).... got "govt." backdrop done (Putrajaya).... now we try "natural flora & fauna" backdroplah..... :blush:

Pope,

heheheh...ok ok cool...u cari then let us know :D

Burger Time!

Originally posted by chubby@Jun 19 2006, 06:28 PM
pope...ok thats a start...some more plis :D

Ayoh...waitlah...think got so much free time to go sembang sembang by the beach, meh??? Can only dream (for now) to own a swanky hotel by a pristine coastline (like North Shore) with ideal photoshoot capabilities....

Anyway, we do a weekend trip first, can??? then sure got loads of photoshoot opportunities.... :yes!:

Top Bottom