• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

clockwork

Club Guest
what is hapening to this forum can't even upload any avatar & signature,asak for help but nobody bother.

Ya..how to increase the size of my avatar? Wondering why some members / forumers having much bigger pictures than mine?

Sorry bro clockwork, riding in your thread...

BlackE90;359433 said:
Ya..how to increase the size of my avatar? Wondering why some members / forumers having much bigger pictures than mine?

yayaya....how to increase the size ah??
and why my signature missing??

BlackE90;359433 said:

BlackE90 mate, don't you know that there's nothing much that can be done. It's God's gift and that is it. LOL... :wink:

BlackE90;359433 said:

use sensaoil lorrr..

Wah bros...manipulated & highlighted the words you wish to convey my message......
Guys, thanks, I think I am very pleased & satisfied with what I have been given by HIM.
Eh...sensaoil..!! but most of the time I use Olive oil, which is cholesterol free. I must come from a different school of taught.
LOL....

Thanks for reporting the problem, clockwork. The site administrator has been informed of the situation and will look into it.

Cheers!

BlackE90;359433 said:

no problem bro....i think the tailo & management team will definitely do somethings on this.

berserkdroid;359547 said:
Thanks for reporting the problem, clockwork. The site administrator has been informed of the situation and will look into it.

Cheers!

thanks a lot tailo......

berserkdroid;359547 said:

Cheers!

Wei tailo, you have answered bro clockwork's inquiry....
What about mine ar...? Why got big & small avatar one ar...?

BlackE90;359667 said:

no worry bro BlackE90....tailo will update into the forum ASAP....:top:

BlackE90;359667 said:

Working on it also la bro...

Yo.. why must we wait 20 seconds to search the forum.. It not going to increase the bandwith with search program.

What happen to the report feature where we report spam posting..

clockwork;359681 said:
no worry bro BlackE90....tailo will update into the forum ASAP....:top:
berserkdroid;359697 said:
Working on it also la bro...

Thanks bros, very effective response, must be the workings of a coalition effort.... (Together we unite....does this phase sounds familiar...?) LOL....

All of these bugs are due to the new changes implemented site-wide, and are being handled by Tom as we go along.

Thanks for reporting them, guys! :top:

Paid member bising more effective la wei!

Yet! Paid member's avatar is smaller than forumer's avatar.. sad* sad*.... Unless.... we are not encourage to keep changing avatar, so everytime we change avatar, it will start small, then grooowwww..... I know I think too much.. :p

Yaloo... where's my favorite yellow taxi eh?

sachseelan;359449 said:
hidden signature...!! rather dont have it....
i think some of the member and forumer have big signature and eating up alot of space and it takes longer for the tread to load. maybe we can suggest to limit the size of the signature and maintain its visibility to everyone coz my hobbes is not dancing anymore

clockwork;359401 said:
what is hapening to this forum can't even upload any avatar & signature,asak for help but nobody bother.

Hi Clockwork,

Firstly, please describe you problem in full.
You mentioned "this forum can't even upload any avatar & signature,"

How are you not able to upload your aatar?
-are you looking at some kind of an error?
-a missing upload function?
-or?

we have test accounts which we use to test the functionality periodically. It's not a fool-proof option looking at the many different web browsers, Internet Explorer, Firefox, new versions, old versions, corrupted, not corrupted and other sort of problems.

So we really need specifics from the problem you are facing.

I have tested with another test account and it seems to be working fine from there. Please tell me if you are still facing this error.

Just in case, here's the direct link to the avatar option:
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar

To navigate to the Avatar option, Click User CP (as seen at the top of the navigation bar) then look for the left options that says Edit Avatar.

Secondly,
We'd really appreciate some kind of a sincere and constructive feedback rather than a, "what is hapening to this forum can't even upload any avatar & signature,asak for help but nobody bother"
The people behind BMWClubmalaysia.com forums are real life people who spend time and lots of effort putting up a site like this one and are ever ready to support all users' feedback and problems. Its not fair to just demand that your problem be fixed right now, is it?

Please provide some time and a teaspoon of sincerity when asking for support

Thanks and i hope your problems will be solved real soon.

BlackE90;359433 said:

Hi BlackE90

have you tried reuploading your avatar? Please try now. I've just done some more adjustments to the size. It should be much more uniform now as based on the other avatars.

sachseelan;359449 said:
hidden signature...!! rather dont have it....

The signature is now accessible through an uncollapse function at the bottom left of the posts. This is implemented purely because of the many obnoxiously large and unfriendly signatures.

In fact, there are people would rather not see an unfriendly signature than to see the same signature over and over again.

Not to mention, the forums are now much cleaner.

jarance;359699 said:
Yo.. why must we wait 20 seconds to search the forum.. It not going to increase the bandwith with search program.

What happen to the report feature where we report spam posting..

Jarance: The larger the forums are the bigger its database. To allow rapid re-searching among all users, guests or not, will subject the webserver to significant increase in load. The Current BMWClubMalaysia.com webserver is now, just the right type of size for the current community and activity we have.

A substantial upgrade in specs would be required to allow no-limits searching or other taxing funtions. Though this is in the pipeline, Please do not hold your breath for it.

I may be able to add a google supported search function to replace the existing search function. Let's see..

Thanks!
Tom

Top Bottom