AUTODETAILER

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
....But it's only a 81.5Kb JPEG file.

I think max 80kb is allowed if you want to attach the file here .. You may either resize the jpeg, or host the photo somewhere else and put a link here? I wud love to see some photos here too..:)

Guys I get my car back from Autodetailer.....
Result is :yahoo:
Very good job, I can't believe the work he had done, when I drive out my Harrie many people start paying attention. I will post the picture as soon as I can.
No regret.... I will send my UDM over once I get my car.

wkwoo69 Posted on Mar 29 2005, 11:01 PM
I wish I could help. I'm rather useless for this. Any of the more technically-inclined ones can help John please?

BTW, glad you're happy with his work!

John and wkwoo69, hope this helps ...
This is for your multiple pic post
Follow the steps below :-

1) Goto this site http://geocities.yahoo.com/
make sure you have a yahoo account .(if don't have register la pls)
2) after loggin in , you can see a link called Easy Upload. Click on that link.
3) here you can see the file location from your computer to be uploaded to the geocities server. Notice that when you complete the upload, it will give you the url location of the uploaded file.

Next
4) Copy the url location and came back to our BMW message treat. When you want to post the message, you can see the code button called img, Click on it and you will see a dialog box appear for the url location .........Haaaaa... this is where you put the geocites url location. Simple copy and paste it here..

Waala ! then you can see you pictures being display in your post

:wink: Cheers

Originally posted by NumberTWO@Mar 30 2005, 04:41 PM
....But it's only a 81.5Kb JPEG file.

I think max 80kb is allowed if you want to attach the file here .. You may either resize the jpeg, or host the photo somewhere else and put a link here? I wud love to see some photos here too..:)
Opps...I thought I read somewhere that it will auto resize bigger pictures. Now got to go look for a software to reduce the pic size. I veli not IT type one lah!! :hmmph:

Will certainly try Rajan's suggestion. Thanks. :eek:k:

Originally posted by cysoon@Mar 30 2005, 09:33 PM
Guys I get my car back from Autodetailer.....
Result is :yahoo:
Very good job, I can't believe the work he had done, when I drive out my Harrie many people start paying attention. I will post the picture as soon as I can.
No regret.... I will send my UDM over once I get my car.
Glad you're happy with the results!! I'm a happy customer too. Yes, send pictures lah!

Its located in Glad Tidings Church within the PJ industrial area (near Jaya Supermarket), where CSA, Tan Chong, Panasonic, etc. is. The most straightforward way is to take the 12 o'clock at the Samad school roundabout (if you're coming from Eastin side), turn right at Tan Chong and keep going straight. There will be a dip and a left bend, and the Church is on your right. Its a brown / orange building with 2 white barrels outside. When you turn in, go downhill past the pondok and its on your left.

When do you plan to go? I might be there too.

some more damages. Believe it or not this car I seldom use and park in my house done only 15k km

Aiya...swirl marks so typical of supermarket joints and service centers. Prolly the work of UMW. My mum's dark Accord was delivered covered with such marks. Horrid! Why bother doing it in the first place?!

Top Bottom