AUTODETAILER

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sorry didn't read properly, johnchen has the number already. Hope to bump into you all there on Sat. Mister KS here will prolly go for a morning wash before the Grand TT.

Originally posted by wkwoo69@Mar 3 2005, 08:26 PM
BTW, MrHartge are you coming down for the Grand TT, ah?!
wkwoo, in another thread, he said he could not make and he is ... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ... but we are still hoping that he can make it... :D

Mr Hartge - sorry, I have not been keeping up with the other threads. Sorry to hear that, man. Still, do let us know anytime if you are in KL, we can lepak, etc. - I'm quite free until end-April. Take care, bro!

I sent in my e60 to Autodetailer yesterday at 9am and they finished with it at 8.30pm, more than 10+ hours of labor. I am totally impressed with Darren's work. That guy is very anal about the fine details and that's what is needed to be a successful detailer. Kudos to Darren! I'd recommend him any time. Plus he's also a very nice down to earth chatty car nut guy. He took a lot of before/after pictures of my car. Waiting for him to burn it into a CD for me. Will post some pixes then! :D

Lovely, can't wait to hear the comments on the brand new Bimmer paintwork. BTW, John, what's the name of your car's colour?

Thanks! It looks really good on the E60. I think I saw an E39 before in the same shade (in a magazine), but it was an Individual model.

The color is called Olivine. It's quite a fresh color first seen on the imported 530s and just offered on the CKD 525. At least I have bragging rights to that color...for now!! Too many black and dark blue e60 on our roads so this is quite unique. :D

John

Guys I send in my car to Darren this morning and I only get my car tomorrow afternoon before 3pm. By then I can post the b4 and after.
I also impress the job done by Darren, very profesional.

Originally posted by cysoon@Mar 29 2005, 01:19 PM
Guys I send in my car to Darren this morning and I only get my car tomorrow afternoon before 3pm. By then I can post the b4 and after.
I also impress the job done by Darren, very profesional.
You can rest assure that Darren will do a great job on your car. He is very accomodating and will do more than what he's told to you. He'll make sure you are very satisfied and your car look really great. I've got him to copy into a thumb drive for me all the before and after pictures of my car. Really cool...now using the pics as wallpaper for my notebook and mobile phone. Darren's into photography too and have a professional digital camera that he enjoys thinkering with. I'm a satisfied customer. By the way, I love my UDM so much that I've signed up for his one year maintenance package.

Originally posted by skycon@Mar 30 2005, 12:51 AM
John,
Post up some of yr before-after pics for us to drool man.
I been trying to upload some pictures but the message that pops up says "You cannot upload this type of file". But it's only a 81.5Kb JPEG file. Any advise on how to go about uploading??

I wish I could help. I'm rather useless for this. Any of the more technically-inclined ones can help John please?

BTW, glad you're happy with his work!

Originally posted by wkwoo69@Mar 30 2005, 12:01 PM
I wish I could help. I'm rather useless for this. Any of the more technically-inclined ones can help John please?

BTW, glad you're happy with his work!
Yes, very happy indeed, great recommendation!! Thanks! Now I'm sharing this good thing with others too.

Cheers!

Top Bottom