Autochild

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
rookie;226601 said:
Sent my other car to Autochild to do ATF flush, engine flush, injector cleaning and engine decarb. They use a lot of machinery to take out the guess work. Expensive but I personally think it's worth it. Brendan the ang-moh boss with the wild hair is a nice guy to chat with and will refer to manuals if he is not sure of anything about the car. I think their tool to analyze the aircond gas is cool as well :)

yes, good tools they have.. but sometime feel like going for a stomach ache but end up with a CAT scan.

Saw one guy waiting for 8 hours to have the aircon done..

wiramod11;225750 said:
you can pm me for more details.. i will let you know in pm. Cause it was not appropriate to do this in public forum.

I think you should expose it openly laa Wira...we share-share laa, even we have the good & bad workshop thread in this forum what.....nak kena PM pulak, leceh laa...:)

anakin;226647 said:
But, if I not mistaken....Autochild was a hot topic (of course for the bad thing) some times back...now it back with good testimonial summore.....sudah tukar ka?? sudah ok ka??

Let not go into this area. That is old history. It actually started with somebody saying that they done something at that place but actually didn't. that somebody apologized later for the misinformation.

The forummers are advised to give a true account about any workshop that they have been. Good or bad review or service should be shared.

anakin;226651 said:
I think you should expose it openly laa Wira...we share-share laa, even we have the good & bad workshop thread in this forum what.....nak kena PM pulak, leceh laa...:)

aiyo, use PM lah.. if not nanti kena sue lagi.. :D

jarance;226652 said:
Let not go into this area. That is old history. It actually started with somebody saying that they done something at that place but actually didn't. that somebody apologized later for the misinformation.

The forummers are advised to give a true account about any workshop that they have been. Good or bad review or service should be shared.

Is that so?....Aiiyo, poor Autochild. Okey laa,let by gone be by gone....sorry, I didn't meant to offend anyone or Autochild themselves..

what about the gun metal carbon cleaning? I heard this taiwan technology is quite good, which can clean all the carbon deposits in the upper side of the engine..has anyone tried?

well...

if they are really a professional and they will not back-stab thier client when they provided wrong information.

This is what happenned to me.

As with most workshops, there are good and bad comments on various services rendered. There was one off-line comment on him being too chatty. tok tok tok until a 1 hour job become 3 hr job. Also another fren went there after lunch but only left the place after dinner time...

well anakin... i as said go through pm better.. cause this was kinda like business ethic we are talking about...

anyway i was one of the autochild ex-customer... before too... i spend whole day from morning till night just to get my car flush the engine and gearbox!

Well one thing for sure that i like the most is the cleaning off your car odour smell in-car... that was something that i don't see any workshop doing that.. it was very nice.... i like it..

Top Bottom