auto to manual convertion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

leecoq

Club Guest
Hii all.my name is lee.newbie in this side.I am foreman actually.japans and some continental cars ..I just buying e36 m43b18..need to change my auto gearbox to manual.due to this auto going to get worsted in operation.what type of model is perfectly suit with no major modification.and how about the all part cost.thank for sifu there.:rolleyes:

changed mine for 7500 (includes labour cost, new oil, new master and slave clutch pump and new clutch kit.).

Since yours is a m43, then you shouldn't have any problem with the getrag 220 gearbox that is common around.

Thanks bro.will start looking all the stuff needed.anything I will let you know.not regret to drive ultimate driving machine.

Hi clovi5, I'm thinking of changing mine to a manual too but my unit is a M52B28. Do you have any workshops to recommend for swap? Thanks!

Mr iceman is trying to put me on business.I can handle any type of maintenance.but the problem is to complete all part needed.he he

Try contact atsb Kota Damansara. Last August they said estimated quote for all parts around rm7.5k + old gear box sets trade-in

Hi, I am also looking to get an auto --> manual conversion done on my 1997 328i. anyone around here who can offer me anything? :)

Top Bottom