E46 AUTO TO MANUAL BOX

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by adliz@Oct 18 2005, 12:26 AM
rolling fenders.. a few people.. i know one fella come highly recommended in sunway.. seen his work, excellent!!
hey adam,can pm me the number and address??? thanx..

Originally posted by 8080pbmw@Oct 18 2005, 10:46 PM
wondering what's the difference in shoot down between E46 330i and E36 mod manual 328i . :D :nyehehe:
i know a manual e46 328i did 6.9s 0-60 tested by autocar uk.the reason i wanted a manual is because if i FI the engine,at least i won't be boost limited by an auto tranny..SC kits don't come cheap so i want to be able to realise its full potential and not be limited by anything.

check BMW ETK la....

in real world...!!?? not impossible to do. dun ask me how I know... :)

Long live Toyota...found a spare gearbox for 4AGE less then 1 K...long live Toyota!!!!

Originally posted by Zoggee@Dec 12 2005, 05:57 PM
check BMW ETK la....

Long live Toyota...found a spare gearbox for 4AGE less then 1 K...long live Toyota!!!!
:dunno: didn't really get what u're tryin' to say..i'm a bit slo la..autobox mah!! :blush:

Originally posted by Zoggee@Dec 12 2005, 05:57 PM
check BMW ETK la....

So you have a spare gearbox for your Kookaburra 2 should you makan that gearbox.... :D

if not mistaken auto and manual e46's have different ecu.

suspect the parts list may well include ecu, in addition to stuff like gearbox itself.

my bro's conversion need to retain the use of Tranny ECU if he still wants the ASC funtioning. But its not fitted in... :blush:

my understanding is u need to change the ecu and abs module other than the gearbox itself..

Originally posted by supergripen@Dec 15 2005, 07:58 PM
my understanding is u need to change the ecu and abs module other than the gearbox itself..
anymore useful inputs guys??? anyone know how much these thing cost??

go for it!! :D casa's ride is FAST!!! considering he has complete polk ice setup!! and with autobox somemore..

Originally posted by adliz@Jan 5 2006, 12:00 AM
go for it!! :D casa's ride is FAST!!! considering he has complete polk ice setup!! and with autobox somemore..
all in due time..btw hows the m3 bro? must be stonking fast huh?? even if i SC by babe she's not gonna be nowhere near as fast as urs la bro..
so casa's ride is an auto huh?? hope he can give me some feedback on his car's experiences..

it's nice! but only if it comes with better low end torque.. in this case, ur sc'd 328 wud be better to drive around town and changing lanes.. a 4.10 diff might just do the trick!! :D

keep me updated re ur sc purchase key? gud luck!

Originally posted by adliz@Jan 5 2006, 09:06 PM
it's nice! but only if it comes with better low end torque.. in this case, ur sc'd 328 wud be better to drive around town and changing lanes.. a 4.10 diff might just do the trick!! :D

keep me updated re ur sc purchase key? gud luck!
sure will..kalau boleh esok den buek tapi apo kan dayo..
i've been following/reading up about all this at E46Fanatics as they have a dedicated topic thread for FI..wonderful reading and some phat rides they have.they really know their stuffs and its quite educational..tapi i don't have enuff time to actually sit down and read thoroughly till now.will find the time to do so soon though.
wah,ini sudah lari topic!!

Top Bottom