Audi wannabe...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
haha, sorry for misunderstood yr ques bro. i also dont know whats the meaning. BELUM kot. hahahaha

I think BLM referring to Base Line Model...but theres plenty of aftermarket bodykit for this car or coffin i can say..

either saga belum, or waja.. but waja can be anything.. (evo 10,bmw m5,evo 7, 8, 9.. what else?) hehe.. but sometimes that audi looks like volvo 850.. see its tail lights.

its not a saga blm lah people... the saga blm does not have that extra pane of window after the rear door... the waja has that extra bit of window... but if you look at that window on the waja... it is slightly more curved than this one...i have a feeling it is some jap car...

i take that back... i think its a waja... the triangular plastic at the corner of the rear door window... its unmistakeable...

OMGWTF was my first reaction! Lol.

I think this might be a kereta potong. Like a mix and match from different cars. The rear 3/4 windows actually looks like a B5 Audi A4. The door handles however are the grab type, Wajas are the pull up. Even Audi A4s are the pull up type. Saga BLM does have the grab type....HMMMMM.......

Any pics of the interior?

azzy-CSL-wuzzy;486565 said:
i take that back... i think its a waja... the triangular plastic at the corner of the rear door window... its unmistakeable...

its a waja indeed..headlight look like waja's

PM me the plate number, I will check the system. This one leaving me perplex. BLM is a code name for saga just as GX for the waja. B is becase its a base model firast off option for production, "L" means is sedan, M means is a four door

wah this guy also changed from 4 lugs to 5 lugs wheel.. just to fit in audi wheels..

Yes it has waja c pillars.. so confirm it is a waja

The C pillar and the 3/4 glass design behind the rear door - doesn't that look exactly like the Waja ? The Saga does not have this design cue ... just observe the 2 cars again and you'll see. The owner of this car should have just gotten himself an old Audi A4 B5 considering what he would have spent on this project.

Regards,
VaN.

spent on that much cost for waja... can get an audi already i think... hmmm..

bmw7833;504245 said:
malzone, what's wrong to your car? Involved in accident??

yup... last year... now still in wshop... will out soon.... few weeks more... upgrade trus... but miss the mtec 2 bumper... hard to find...

king82;485463 said:
yup...when my colleague was going to park behind this "car", we were like "wtf" is this car...hahaa...none of us seemed to be able to agree on the "base" car...unless we manage to open the bonnet...then we will know...

and yet this 'car' park at the yelow line. :top:

Top Bottom