Armrest rubber surface scratches/fading

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jay Bigbang

Club Guest
Hye guys. Have u ya'll here experience this on your dashboard cockpit or armrest before? Mines car is E46 coupe 2002. The rubber surfaces of my passenger armrest is scratches/peels pretty bad. Is there a solutions to this problem? Anyone of you guys here experiences this before? Any solutions guys? Or i must change the whole new armrest. :106: Thanx guys. Have a nice day. :top:

yall E46 same same 1 ka.

bes it to do is to go do tee slop, or u go do it at hom.

leemove the armres, ten tak to slop to leesplay the armres.

kau tim!

there is a temporary solution to that.. armor all is the answer.
BMW Floor Mats
BMW Fog Light

I thought armor all is for tires? but you can try that. Take the car to several body shops and perhaps a dealership for a free estimate of the repair and auto body parts that you need. If you don't feel the car is worth whatever the repair at one of these business costs, a cheaper route is to contact auto salvage yards in your area and see if they have what you are looking for. You can also try in a reputable upholstery shop and let them do the job. If you are at all handy with simple tools you must have the right material for your dashboard/armrest repair. If theres no solution, your $$$ is the answer. Goodluck:wink:

Top Bottom