Armrest center console

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmw7833

Club Guest
Can we separate the yellow plastic piece from the wood panel piece?From what i check in google, we can not but i reluctant to change the wood panel. Any idea just to buy the plastic piece?My armrest tray is broken and the plastic piece also koyak, now the armrest always pop up and can not close..:(

bmw7833;851470 said:
Can we separate the yellow plastic piece from the wood panel piece?

From what i check in google, we can not but i reluctant to change the wood panel. Any idea just to buy the plastic piece?

My armrest tray is broken and the plastic piece also koyak, now the armrest always pop up and can not close..:(

kenot la bro.it comes as a unit.the tray under my armrest osso breaking up by my armrest quite obedient and stays shut....

Aiseh..so have to buy in set keh???

Anyone have nice spare set? Pls PM me.

moots;851484 said:
kenot la bro.it comes as a unit.the tray under my armrest osso breaking up by my armrest quite obedient and stays shut....

Sorry bro..how about if we can separate the wood panel from the whole plastic piece? Posible to do? How easy to do? As i saw some seller selling the plastic piece but in whole big piece without the wood panel only.

Ken.the wood panel is screwed on from the bottom n can b easily removed.

moots;851537 said:
Ken.the wood panel is screwed on from the bottom n can b easily removed.

Sweet sweet sweet!

Thanks bro, time for shopping.

Hi, recently i took over my dad's car e39 523..

I need to replace the centre console because all the containers(coins,armrest) have become sticky and gooey.

I am still new here, so anyone here selling?

bmw7833,

I think Vixxx have a few units centre console laying around, contact him.

Mrowdenk,

Those compartments can be replaced easily, no need to change the whole centre console.

I have an arm rest. Mint condition black. Pm me if interested. Very easy to change

DR78 said:
I have an arm rest. Mint condition black. Pm me if interested. Very easy to change
DR....u still have the arm rest....interested...price pm me 013-2711963.
tqvm

bmw7833 said:
Can we separate the yellow plastic piece from the wood panel piece?From what i check in google, we can not but i reluctant to change the wood panel. Any idea just to buy the plastic piece?My armrest tray is broken and the plastic piece also koyak, now the armrest always pop up and can not close.. :(
Btw just for ur info, u can buy just the box from ebay for less than rm100. I help u pasang for free or a cup of tea.

Top Bottom