arghhhh...many problem lately

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ELnino

Club Guest
after change my throttle body and valve seal...now i have to face few problems...1) when step on brake paddle during driving....a bit shaking at the front....walauwehh...is that something related to my disc brake2) engine oil losssss......after a week of driving...i can see my engine oil level at stick getting reduce....arghhh..have to send to mechanic back...piston ring????:stupid:3) aircond fan so fasttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...so the sound of the fan is very loudddddd.....

1) when step on brake paddle during driving....a bit shaking at the front....walauwehh...is that something related to my disc brake. Brake Disc & Brake pads needs to be replaced. Normally OEM brake pads cause this.
2) engine oil losssss......after a week of driving...i can see my engine oil level at stick getting reduce....arghhh..have to send to mechanic back...piston ring????:stupid: Check for leaks if you do not have white smoke. Check Pressure regulating valve part no. 11617 501566 (no.1 in the pic below. it could be damage. when it's damage you loose engine oil and great deal of white smoke from exhaust.
3) aircond fan so fasttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...so the sound of the fan is very loudddddd..... AC Compressor going to Kong
View attachment 19002

Top Bottom