Approval for Car Loan

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Vernonmok

Club Guest
Do u guys know which bank is easier to get loan approval? My loan approved on April 230k for audi a6 hybrid . But then they failed to deliver my car on time. Then I change to f10 520d and I loan for 250k they rejected my loan and said the policy is very strict now even I loan for 230 k also cannot approve. Any idea ?- - - Updated - - -Pleas ehelp- - - Updated - - -Pleas ehelp

Agree. Bmw Credit. Got mine approved within hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Agree. Bmw Credit. Got mine approved within hours.

Go for bmw credit. New car rates around 2.3 to 2.4 depending tenure and loan amount.

I took loan of 190k from BMW Credit and they offered me 2.35% but upon approval, my SA told me they will revise the rate to be lower. Still waiting for the new rate to come in. Affin offering 2.30%, Public Bank 2.38%...

If can get 0% interest financing from BMW Credit is cool. Now thinking should i get a new car with hassle free problems for maintenance or when and where the used car will break down.

Vernonmok;847837 said:
Why don't u take the 5 yrs 0%interest bro ? Since u loan only190k

Vernonmok;847837 said:

Bro, mine is a pre-reg so the 0% interest not applicable. Have to be unreg to get the 0%...

- - - Updated - - -

Vernonmok;847837 said:

Bro, mine is a pre-reg so the 0% interest not applicable. Have to be unreg to get the 0%...

yea.. BMW Credit is still the easiest and SA will do it all for you. Payment is easy as well.

When you go to buy a vehicle, a lot of sellers want you to buy on your first visit. This prevents you from checking the costs everywhere else. Fortunately, a site I found can help you compare prices and do your homework before heading to the car dealership. You even can get pre-approved on an auto loan before you head out.

enkil;847756 said:
Go for bmw credit. New car rates around 2.3 to 2.4 depending tenure and loan amount.

sorry but im not really good in financing.., but in this deal, does it consider a loan? is it consider a riba?

Hi my case im still waiting for loan approval from bmw credit it been one week already still no news .........tick tak tick tak

Hi David,

What is the interest that BMW Credit is quoting now? Just curious and good luck with the loan approval.

Took BMW credit with delivery in feb. I got 2.4%. Interest rate may have increased from since then. Can check w your SA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom