anyone of u heard some cracking sound while driving ur f30??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

seenotype

Club Guest
y sometime i can heard some plastic cracking sound while driving my f30, especially when i turn off all the radio the sound will be more obvious!!! zzzzz pening with this stupid car zzzzz

Bro your car seems have so many endless problems. Pity you.

in that case, the "plastic cracking" sound could be due to the aircond vent opening and closing at various intervals, just like what my car is facing as well.

seenotype;820548 said:
Wan to sell it soon

Since you are selling it, no need so stress la. just drive and enjoy it before selling.

Ya i also face same problem. Sometime you think a stone from road hit your car right? Unfortunately I got same sound at the back seat area. Told my stupid SA but they dunno how to fix it

DR78;820780 said:
Ya i also face same problem. Sometime you think a stone from road hit your car right? Unfortunately I got same sound at the back seat area. Told my stupid SA but they dunno how to fix it
Today i took my ride to the bmw center to fixed it, so far the sound is gone now but duno is temporaly or permanent ? :O They told me is the seat internal 'nut' loosed and they just locked it tied again....

Top Bottom