anyone have local LCI navigation DVD to share prefer 2009 or 2010?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

goldenpg

Club Guest
i just purchased my 2nd hand Local BMW LCI 525 M-Sport and year 2007, I found that the map detail abit old and need to upgrade.I go Autobavaria, they said can update till year 2010 and cost about RM1xxx,if who have 2010 LCI with navigation DVD, please share!

Forget about the DVD and just use Waze or Papago :) they work better. Lol

pcniaga;800166 said:
can install papago at bmw idrive?

I think he meant use GPS or mobile phone. I don't think you can install Papago on iDrive.

splee;800167 said:
I think he meant use GPS or mobile phone. I don't think you can install Papago on iDrive.

Waze or Papago on your iPhone/Android will work much better

Yes Jarance is right. I did mine with Bimmercoder and it works great. Map updated to 2012 version with 3D buildings effect in KL city center. No regrets

For those whom had sent private messages requesting me to share my map DVD :

Pleased be informed that it is useless without the crack code. Please contact our club vendor Bimmercoder for this.
Thank you.

pcniaga;800166 said:
can install papago at bmw idrive?

You can install an interface to output to your iDrive screen but you cannot install Papago/Waze on the iDrive. Normally I just mount my iPhone and use Waze to navigate around because you can easily search places and it is always updated. I don't think the BMW Navi has good POI search.

beemerback;800188 said:
Yes Jarance is right. I did mine with Bimmercoder and it works great. Map updated to 2012 version with 3D buildings effect in KL city center. No regrets

Bro, yours is CCC interface? What year is your model?

Hi bros, just to update. I got my 2013 DVD (for old CCC version) from one of my sources. However, I promised him I would not distribute it around. Anyway, this is just to confirm that 2013 DVD does indeed exist.

alxy;842367 said:
Hi bros, just to update. I got my 2013 DVD (for old CCC version) from one of my sources. However, I promised him I would not distribute it around. Anyway, this is just to confirm that 2013 DVD does indeed exist.

Bro, so how to buy the 2013 DVD ? mine is 2010 and not updated.

Bro, try AB, Ingress, Quill, etc? Somehow I always manage to find someone to pass me one so never bought before. I wouldn't know :)

Top Bottom