Any Tourer Lover Out There!!!?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

megathrone

Club Guest
:heeeelllllooooo:I have always been proud of myself for driving an E46 318i 2002 Touring that makes me different from others.Been having this car for a few years now and never regret any days of it at all.Family loved it so much,put in a DVD player so that the kids actually sits in their seats(that's a hint for family drivers out there!)Heads have turned whenever i drove by or when I parked my Tourer at any place because I'm DIFFERENT than others, even with the Bimmers.And yet now when i decided that it's time to part ways cause we need that 7seater eventually, it's sad to see the car dealers don't see the romantics of the Touring car.So here I am, reaching out to the BMW Lovers here.Any Tourer Lovers Out There!!!??????Lonely Tourer012-3990771

Tourer lover reporting in. My favorites : BMW E30 & E34 Touring, Subaru WRX GC8 & Legacy wagons, and of course the Audi RS4 wagons. But the Brunei Sultan's Aston Martin and Ferrari wagons not my cup of tea........

If my memory serving me right, there is one forumer here under nicknamed Famy which also a proud owner of an E46 Touring. He seldom online i guess.

Anyway, an E46 Touring is one hella rare rides, bro!! Just awesome. :top:

Yo Max!!! howzit hangin'??!!:wink:

dude,keep the car..sayang wo.such a rare jewel..had the car been mine,i'd get an M54B30 with a manual tranny chucked into ur engine bay and junk the 1.9 4-potter.bolt on a supercharger and walla!! u'll own one of the fastest and baddest BMW estate in the whole of the country..

beauty...:top:

megathrone;345450 said:
you really wanna make my world upside down hah!!!?

hehe :wink:macam biasa la Max.. so how? manage to find a good conditioned 'un?..ala yg hang dok cari tu la.

been looking before, sampai fening kefala!
so now aku relax,tengok sapa yang nak offer aku.
ade la yang dah sent for bank loan process but the option is what we been discussing in the other thread.

What are tourers worth in KL? I imagine resale of them would be quite poor as most people are inclined towards the sedans.

Tourer should worth as much as the sedan if not more,only that majority Malaysian doesn't appreciate the model.
BMW Tourer by itself are very rare and with BMW Malaysia recently decided stopping from bringing in the Tourer would make this car very sought after from now on.
The few people that do realize it are a rare breed of people,true now there are a few of its kind.
But once you meet them you would realize that there are a special bunch of people that appreciate space,very lucky in owning a beautiful ride that would be appreciated by the majority,more being noticed when overtooked or coming out of touring car and very proud of themselves that they don't really bother what people say as long as they themselves are happy.

megathrone;346793 said:
Tourer should worth as much as the sedan if not more,only that majority Malaysian doesn't appreciate the model.
BMW Tourer by itself are very rare and with BMW Malaysia recently decided stopping from bringing in the Tourer would make this car very sought after from now on.
The few people that do realize it are a rare breed of people,true now there are a few of its kind.
But once you meet them you would realize that there are a special bunch of people that appreciate space,very lucky in owning a beautiful ride that would be appreciated by the majority,more being noticed when overtooked or coming out of touring car and very proud of themselves that they don't really bother what people say as long as they themselves are happy.

What...? they stop importing in? arghh...then its harder for me to find one now ! All other manufacture also stop selling estate...

love the touring.....

safrul;348255 said:
Bro..parts for tourer ez to get or not?

Bro Saiful;
Part are similar to E46 Sedan, except for the rear end La...(Body part), Have found few no. at potong shop.

I saw one for sale at imported used car dealer along jalan sg.penchala near Honda dealer, 2001 model before face lift recond, imported from japan, for
145K....

So..i guess captain megat estate is a steel man....

Ever asked a question why now more people buy caldina, stream, and wish, I guess they didnt realised that they are also driving estate....

Some pic below of mine... like captain megat said, we are twins....

DSCN7965.jpg

DSCN7954.jpg

8.jpg

sorry about your name bro....

Yo. Bro SAFRUL.... Sorry gua salah type your name....

Fuh Famy, CANTEEKKKK!
Interior looks very smooth, like baby's bottom....
You did anything with it?,or had a new interior?
Roof rack you baru pasang ka? Satu gambar ada, the other one takdak!

BMW Touring even thought its a rare ride in Malaysia but with BMW Asia setup where the Asia Continent Part HQ being in Pasir Gudang Johor would make it no problem for Malaysia tourer owner.
This would mean if there is a BMW owner in Japan or Saudi that wants to get a specific parts for their car, the dealer will call Johor first before having to call Germany for their parts.
Me myself have done that twice for my specific tourer parts, didn't have to wait more than 2 days for it :top:

Oh imported from Japan...then high chances the gearbox is using Jatco which is very rare.

Saw one E90 Touring in bangsar yesterday...damn sexy I must say. Looks very rare so was glad/surprised to see one!

Ori...Baby Bottom..

megathrone;348468 said:
Fuh Famy, CANTEEKKKK!
Interior looks very smooth, like baby's bottom....
You did anything with it?,or had a new interior?
Roof rack you baru pasang ka? Satu gambar ada, the other one takdak!

BMW Touring even thought its a rare ride in Malaysia but with BMW Asia setup where the Asia Continent Part HQ being in Pasir Gudang Johor would make it no problem for Malaysia tourer owner.
This would mean if there is a BMW owner in Japan or Saudi that wants to get a specific parts for their car, the dealer will call Johor first before having to call Germany for their parts.
Me myself have done that twice for my specific tourer parts, didn't have to wait more than 2 days for it :top:

The interior is original, the first owner belongs to Ex.Auto Bavaria's MD. Tengku Badlishah...I am the second proud owner. He special ordered it from germany for his family used. it took us almost 6 months looking for a sport touring. Finally got it. We used it for outstation only, other than that we drove our beloved MYVI or the Toyota MR2.

Ive change the rims to 7 spoke now, because letih basuh multiple rim. I keep the original rim because i think that multiple rim looks good. Its the trend now.
Check out the new merc, golf GTI they are using that design.

The roof rack, i installed it myself. very easy....I think the roof rack looks better with the wagon. it brings out its identity..and look well proportioned too.

Here some more pic.of the car now.

DSCN9080.jpg

DSCN9084.jpg

Bro..bila boleh kena teh tarik...pls pm me the contact no. of JB parts ...
Cheers..

Fuh Garang!!!!
Memang tak nampak macam bus sekolah langsung....
I think you musta got the roof rack from AB Sungai Besi cause when I just got mine Tourer selalu lepak sana, the service adviser was so sure there was one roof rack in stock tapi bila dia check dah takde.
Aku mula-mula frust gak tapi lepas tu tak kesah, just the looks, what important is the feel of driving and space of the touring.
I don't have the JB parts no but i guess if you ask AB they would have it handy.
My HP 012-3990771, at the moment in Bdr Utama for next few weeks, gimme a ring if you around here.:101:

Top Bottom