Any service/mechanic diagnostic service to check for used E46?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gamenoob

Club Guest
Hi allI'm wondering if you know any workshop where I can engage their services to check and diagnost before I take the plunge. Don't mind to pay for it and in return, they get my business too because I will let them fix it up as you know anything hitting 5yrs is bound for some parts refreshment....Thanks all..

herbert;655717 said:
Be more specific as to where is your location.

Puchong, Sunway, old klang road area would be prefer. But I'm ok with other part of pj too.

Go to Optimum Motorworks; Kayu Ara, Damansara.
Jason Foo (012) 308-1891)

mizhan;655791 said:
Go to Optimum Motorworks; Kayu Ara, Damansara.
Jason Foo (012) 308-1891)

Hi Mizhan

Before I made a fool of myself (being a complete BM noob) of calling those shop owner, any idea what kind of diagnostic process and assessment cost like for BM? I have done in the past with other used euro, where they(shop mechanic) charge me a nominal sum and provide assessment of how much the total cost of fixing up the model or at least refresh all those due/worn parts...

Gamenoob, jason is a fair guy. Ask him those questions before you agree to have him look at your car. That way you'll know what service you'll get and whether it is worth your money. My advice is only ask for directions to his shop over the phone, discussion on any work to be carried out better be done in person.

P/s - thanks herbert

mizhan;655973 said:
Gamenoob, jason is a fair guy. Ask him those questions before you agree to have him look at your car. That way you'll know what service you'll get and whether it is worth your money. My advice is only ask for directions to his shop over the phone, discussion on any work to be carried out better be done in person.

P/s - thanks herbert

Mizhan.. very much noted.. thanks!

Top Bottom