Any nice RM10K -20K JDM car to recommended?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
what about toyota corolla SEG? i think it's quite reliable car plus if you have itchy hands, you can just put blacktop 20v in it :D

bmw7833;532257 said:
Nola bro..we are UDM addicted but NO to a student.

U are right..Just check an EG9 today from a direct owner, really disappointed to the car, not to my expectation.

Big probably will buy B14 or AE111..

Just spoke to my friend bout it.......u"ve got pm

fabianyee;532253 said:
actually the proton 1.5L Megavalve (with carburettor) is pretty reliable, not the newer 1.5L fuel injection. Pretty fuel efficient (for manual version, auto ones drinks like a fish)... parts are aplenty, any Ali, Ah Chong and Muthu workshop can fix it. Good runabout car..

But if proton is out of the pic, I'd go for Sentra or the Toyota... Both are pretty reliable, PPAG (pump petrol and go) cars... The Civic is pretty much racer boy wannabe cars where as the sentra and corolla are mostly family cars but there are some still modded ones.. So getting a fair condition stock Sentra and Corolla wouldn't b too difficult.

UDM needs TLC, won't advise that unless he's prepared, mentally and financially, to take the plunge... Then he may not have time (and money) left to have GF.. hahaha....

I beg to differ a bit.Speaking from experience,no car that old can be considered PPAG, i don't care if it's a Toyota.You WILL have to spend some money fixing wear and tear items before you can have a peace of mind driving it.Even then,it will most likely give you issues suddenly and without warning. I do agree that you should stick to very simple cars(proton 1.5 megavalve,Toyota Corolla, Nissan Sentra etc.etc.) since parts are dirt cheap and plentiful, and easy to mend when something does go wrong.

Price for Toyota AE101/111 very steady, year 95-97 almost stand strongly at 20K price tag.

Ended up bought a Nissan Sentra B14 facelift model from a direct model, car checked by WP Auto. Quite satisfy overall, just need 'little' mod for the car.

Thanks everyone.

Top Bottom