any m6 owners here?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jamaliz

Club Guest
hey guys,any current m6 owners here? would be nice if we could gather here for discussing any issues on our 6s, or anything from tuning, performance upgrades, aesthetics enhancement and detailing? jamal

Not that i know of bro but for that kind of topic all model also can ma. So join us for TT and drive la bro.

sorry, seems like i put this topic at the old 6series model section. will be moving this to the m section instead.

anyway, redbaron, with my business schedule, and traveling, teh tarik is something i cant afford at night. not entirely but i just do not have the time and luxury to do so. i drive my cars between here and singapore at least 3 times a week. and thats the only place i get to enjoy the car and also the occasional coffee/tea.

no doubt the topics applies to all models. but it would be best if its model specific as you cant put a performance mod of a m6 into a non m, and neither can you discuss on something that one is not familiar with.

so its purely m6 dependent. m6 aesthetics, performance enhancement yada yada...

dear moderator, appreciate you can move this to the m section.

nice to meet u wmg111...in case u r using stock m6 rims and have plans to upgrade pls let me know i'd be interested to buy

ess530i;399414 said:
nice to meet u wmg111...in case u r using stock m6 rims and have plans to upgrade pls let me know i'd be interested to buy

Alrite bro...but not at tis moment coz jus collected it from AB 4 mths ago...:)

Top Bottom