any good workshop in northern region?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ericwong6633

Club Guest
Hi there, due to relocate to penang, i think i need to find another workshop over here for servicing my e60 which is alreadu due last week.hopefully all the sifu in northern region can suggest me a good workshop(of coz cheap and nice la) to service my e60.Thankswith regards,Eric Wong

ericwong6633;502609 said:
Hi there, due to relocate to penang, i think i need to find another workshop over here for servicing my e60 which is alreadu due last week.
hopefully all the sifu in northern region can suggest me a good workshop(of coz cheap and nice la) to service my e60.

Thanks

with regards,

Eric Wong

hello Eric, nice to meet you here. where u re-located to ?? Penang island or mainland...free to have a drink with a few friends that owns E60 / E39 in island/mainland?

for our UDM, to name a few reputable workshops for your reference...

1) Bayern Motor Werkz, Bukit Mertajam (heard that the software available is most up todate)
2) Happy Motor, Jalan Baru, (behind BP Petrol station that b4 MEGAMALL Prai)
3) Choo Seng, Sungai Pinang

kokwei9035;503224 said:
hello Eric, nice to meet you here. where u re-located to ?? Penang island or mainland...free to have a drink with a few friends that owns E60 / E39 in island/mainland?

1) Bayern Motor Werkz, Bukit Mertajam (heard that the software available is most up todate)

can an e36 join..??
yeah bro,Bayern is good lots of e60 goes there,happy motor also is a good choice..:top:

unstopables_7;503291 said:
can an e36 join..??
yeah bro,Bayern is good lots of e60 goes there,happy motor also is a good choice..:top:

hi, nice meetiing u here...can join no problem...how to reach u apart from this forum?

kokwei9035;503224 said:

hi kok wei, nice to meet you too... i'm in island bayan baru. off course we can meet up for drinks..

for workshop wise, i had went to happy motor to do my service just now... charges also ok...

kok wei, i will pm u my number so tat u can call me for outing..

cheers...

kokwei9035;503317 said:
the area is called Padang Lallang (about 300meter b4 reaching See Lee Chan workshop)

kokwei, have you done your service or repair at Bayern motor, how is their charges?

BMW2007;503975 said:
kokwei, have you done your service or repair at Bayern motor, how is their charges?

hi there BMW2007,

frankly, not yet repair/service at there b4...all the while at Happy Motor and did gathered info & told by friends that their service cost are almost same comparably to Happy Motor & Choo Seng. but anther thing to stress that their software for BMW (i.e. E60; E66/67; X3;X5) are the most up todate for Nothern Region besides of AB Penang thus maybe a slightly higher that others.

but nowadays, customers are increasing from day to day as almost everyday I pass that area...a lots of praises labelled to them by customers.

might visit them in a few days time for some minor check-up for my e39:listen: and let you know the outcome and feedback..

where r u from?

Hi

can i join together??? Im from Bworth..
been service my e60 at bayernz...nice manager & service manager...let me know if u guy go for gathering...

louis

Top Bottom