• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reg to KFC..

I think there are KFC shop at
1. Klang Parade (Jalan Meru)
2. Bandar Baru Kelang (Jusco)
3. Tesco (Bukit Tinggi)

I think most of them open in the morning around 9:00 a.m.

I think BBK Jusco is the best and nearest to the Federal Highway.

Don't mind chipping a or two barrel of KFC.. :D

Originally posted by NKTOB@Apr 25 2006, 08:36 AM
charity's in my heart n soul fellow forumrunners.......correct me if i'm wrong, did u guys last visited in Apr 21, 2006?

If so, why same place so soon? Why not select another, like orphanages or old folks?

I bet they'll love to get a ride in our bimmers / minis as well!
NKTOB: This Home at 1st was picked at random and yes, you are right by saying that there are so many more homes that needs help too.

There is no end......only a start!...and Iam glad we started somehow, somewhere.

These are the few reasons why we are going back to this home:

1) The 01st May visit was meant to be my private visit with a few friends to the home and since some forumers did mention that they missed out on the 1st outing, hence an invitation to this Monday

2) After the last visit, Ive (and probably several others who were there too) gotten quite "attached" and personal towards the kids there....so, sort of revisiting old friends thingy.

3) They are having a Charity Bazaar that day and our own forummer DMAN, has taken a stall to sell cookies for charity. So, we are going to support him too.

Be free to come but remember.....there's NO OBLIGATION whatsoever.

Visit Date: Monday, 01 May 2006
Time: 10.30am
Meet up venue: BP Station on Federal H/way (same venue as previous)

Those who want to chip-in are most welcome. NO OBLIGATION.

Need help on this though......can someone advise me what time does KFC open in the morning and where's the nearest to the home?....Klang kaki, please advise.

Gals & Guys,
Those who missed the first event and for those who want to go visit our "friends" there as well as support our Dman who will be operating a stall selling cookies.

1) nikazwaa
2) KennyG
3) Monsieur Sithwarrior et l'epouse
4) Albundy & family
5) okow
6) puss
7) Lionel (if not outstation)
8) Jarance & family... Will try my very best....
9) ICEMAN 13 (will try to make it )
10) OSFlanker (morning)
11) bmwky (if confirmed morning)
12) magicfox
13) NKOTB

....actually, it doesnt matter whether its "official" or not.

We are just going back to see our friends there cause it "Puts a smile on our faces when we make someone else smile! "

Ive PM-ed you.

Originally posted by okow@Apr 25 2006, 05:35 PM
....actually, it doesnt matter whether its "official" or not.

We are just going back to see our friends there cause it "Puts a smile on our faces when we make someone else smile! "

Ive PM-ed you.
yup, got it mate. Now let's round up the cattle!

BTW besides KFC, are you going for the same food stuffs and necessities again? Do let me know shd u have others in mind.

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Apr 25 2006, 05:34 PM

Need help on this though......can someone advise me what time does KFC open in the morning and where's the nearest to the home?....Klang kaki, please advise.

Gals & Guys,
Those who missed the first event and for those who want to go visit our "friends" there as well as support our Dman who will be operating a stall selling cookies.

1) nikazwaa
2) KennyG
4) Albundy & family
5) okow
6) puss
10) OSFlanker (morning)
12) magicfox
13) NKTOB
correction....

Is there a KFC in Port Klang town? I know there is one at the KTM Station, but that's quite far (near the jetty). I know there is a McDonald's and Pizza Hut in the town, both are just by the main road and cannot be missed.

Gals & Guys,

1) nikazwaa
2) KennyG
4) Albundy & family
5) okow
6) puss
10) OSFlanker (morning)
12) magicfox
13) NKTOB
14) DD

UPDATE: ..to answer some queries. if you guys dont mind, I'll take care of buying the KFC. I plan to pre-order from the KFC in Giant S/Alam (near my home and also not too far from our meeting point). and pick it up at 10.00am Monday morn. So, I might be slightly delayed at our appointed meeting point.

As mentioned earlier, I would probably buy 200 pieces mixed, plus cold slaw and mash, buns etc. Dont know whats the cost but those willing to share, just let me know.

Jarance: noted of your kind contribution of 2 buckets (i take it that your contribution comes from my "order")

NKTOB: This time I didnt start a "charity drive" for foodstuff etc as this initially started out as a personal visit but if any of you want to buy
something along, here's what they need:

- children's bath towel
- washing detergent for clothes, liquid dish washer
- floor detergent
- toothbrushes
- tooth paste

I think 200pc of chicken is a lot for the children to eat. And it's not nice when it's cold. Get 100pcs instead and save the other 100 for future visits.
Moreover, there are other stuff at the bazaar for the children to eat..

Originally posted by fabianyee@Apr 26 2006, 02:58 AM
I think 200pc of chicken is a lot for the children to eat. And it's not nice when it's cold. Get 100pcs instead and save the other 100 for future visits.
Moreover, there are other stuff at the bazaar for the children to eat..
You are right...I got a lil carried away. If each kid takes 2 pieces, 200 would be too many besides they would also have other foodstuff at the bazaar. Will reduce my buy.
Thanks for pointing this out.

How many children are there? Also pls include the Caretakers for the KFC Meal.

What are the other food stuff at the bazaar? Isn't the bazaar there to sell to the public, who have already bought the coupons?

Okow,

yes, two barrel on me.. if 100 pcs is needed, then go for the 21 pcs per barrel.

that means we need 5 barrel = 21x5 = 105 pcs..

1) bundy - 1 barrel
2) jarance - 2 barrels
3) just need another sponsor for 2 barrels.

btw, don't forget to bring some old toys... I think the
kids would appreciate it.

Originally posted by KennyG@Apr 26 2006, 05:16 AM
How many children are there? Also pls include the Caretakers for the KFC Meal.

What are the other food stuff at the bazaar? Isn't the bazaar there to sell to the public, who have already bought the coupons?
KennyG: they have about 75 kids there out of which 6 or 7 cannot eat solids.

Yes, I have taken the caretakers and OURSELVES into count. Not to worry too much about how much we buy....(i still say 200, knowing that we also have our own "special kid" to feed ) and about 12 to 15 of us... besides there will also be 10 or so tubs of each mash and coldslaw.

As for the bazaar, i believe some (there will be other people there besides us) would buy for themselves to take home, as well as some who would buy and give them to the home - kids.

Originally posted by okow@Apr 26 2006, 01:39 PM
(i still say 200, knowing that we also have our own "special kid" to feed ) and about 12 to 15 of us... besides there will also be 10 or so tubs of each mash and coldslaw.
OII!!! Special kid la... not special pig!

Errr... I meant that in general. :blush:

PS.. saw u rushing to work on Jln Sultan Ismail. Horn buat tak tau je...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom