Annual Dinner 2011 Discussion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssmann

Club Guest
Hiyo, date cannot change ah? My bro in law getting married same day la.....

mizhan;672809 said:
i'll be in Bali that evening.. :canabis:

Lucky you, crabs on Jimbaran followed by a rave @ Bounty/Embargo @ Kuta....ahhhh...the life!!!

CM - see, 2 very impotent members not around la...must change date...hehehehehehehe

ssmann;672847 said:
Lucky you, crabs on Jimbaran followed by a rave @ Bounty/Embargo @ Kuta....ahhhh...the life!!!

CM - see, 2 very impotent members not around la...must change date...hehehehehehehe

The date was locked after not much choice on availibility bro.

jarance;672102 said:
It the time of the year.. The BMWCM Dinner 2011.
6. Price per person : TBA

Is it normally free for the OM's? :p

aoch88;673713 said:
Is it normally free for the OM's? :p

It's on every OMs' wishlist! However it's no possible as we pay only RM150.00 membership fee per annum. So (I) just dream on!

Less people come better, we stand better chance to wallop the many fantastic lucky draw. I want BMW Advance Driver's Training voucher! :4:

MC, write to ZF Malaysia for their sponsor. I think they are pretty supportive, voucher ka, product ka.. :4:

astroboy;673720 said:
Less people come better, we stand better chance to wallop the many fantastic lucky draw. I want BMW Advance Driver's Training voucher! :4:

MC, write to ZF Malaysia for their sponsor. I think they are pretty supportive, voucher ka, product ka.. :4:

MC write to Gardenia Bread for sponsor one year free bread hehe

lamoo;673729 said:

unker you sponsor la 1 free ticket to USA, use your enrich flyer points... hehehe..then during lucky draw, you win la !!

cabuzz

lamoo;673729 said:

if such, i write to lady Choice to sponsor peanut butter for one year and it come with the bread..

The lucky draw sounds interesting :) What's the grand prize? BMW F10 535i sponsored by Auto Bavaria? I'm in!

astroboy;673720 said:

Wah...product somemore...like that i also want ooo.....

morpheus5039;673805 said:
Wah...product somemore...like that i also want ooo.....

Erm... "..staff or related family members are not eligible".. :4: Saw u on Persiaran Surian at 6:30pm yesterday.. u look tired.. your driver seat almost fully reclined, so stress meh?! :4: Exhaust very quiet?! :13:

Great event but sadly i cannot join as on BT now in Germany. Hope to join future events!

Have a great time.

astroboy;673828 said:
Erm... "..staff or related family members are not eligible".. :4: Saw u on Persiaran Surian at 6:30pm yesterday.. u look tired.. your driver seat almost fully reclined, so stress meh?! :4: Exhaust very quiet?! :13:

U SAW ME!? wah why I dunno geh...?

haha, yalo...was going bek home straight away from work, then sleep until 10pm only went for dinner, I am just a "da gong zai" mah.....no choice have to work hard..hehe~

Just checked my calendar....will be away in Alor Setar for a wedding:2::2

U guys have a good time-for the 2nd year in a row-i will be out station on the Annual Dinner nite. aiya!!Going to Munich!BMW HQ and The Welt BMW Museum!

200px-Bmw-hochhaus_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom