"Anak Sarawak" in the House!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anaksarawak

Official Member
Hi BCM members and club guestsAm just an old Club Guest but changed forum name plus newly registered as BCM's OM Latest baby is E46 Convertible, Black, UK Spec, born in 2004, elder daughter is Silver E36 318i. Adopted children are Silver Perdana and Black VIOSAs per my forum name, am from Sarawak but currently am residing and working in KL.Regards

Welcome to the forum bro and its good to know that you are signing up to be an OM .. :top: ... We will definitly welcome you to the club then :4: ....

Terima Kasih! Look forward to learn from all. Will try to upload the pic of my latest baby soon

Recently popular in changing nick kah?

I also want to change my nick la like that.

hey there fellow sarawakian ....welcome to the forum

if you see on my nick "13" is for sarawak ...

ICEMAN 13;760926 said:
hey there fellow sarawakian ....welcome to the forum

if you see on my nick "13" is for sarawak ...

Wanted to ask long time, what does 13 signify??
Start driving UDM at age of 13?
Own 13 UDMs?
Why is "13" for Sarawak?

Sorry lah if I banyak buat kacau, curious x 10.

seewai;760958 said:
Wanted to ask long time, what does 13 signify??
Start driving UDM at age of 13?
Own 13 UDMs?
Why is "13" for Sarawak?

Sorry lah if I banyak buat kacau, curious x 10.

Let me guess, IC middle no? :D

Jan 2007 to 28 Jul 2012 as Club Guest... And today I'm finally the OM of BCM!! Very happy!!

anaksarawak;761464 said:

Here my baby after bath... Smile for her!

Bang AS, why dont you open a new thread in a Showroom for this beauty? I simply love the accenture and the bodyline...U have a very exquisite taste...:adore:

anaksarawak;761429 said:
Jan 2007 to 28 Jul 2012 as Club Guest... And today I'm finally the OM of BCM!! Very happy!!

A very warm welcome to you to the Club and yes that is a very apt avatar to your nick! Very nice ride you've got there...

Top Bottom