An Exquisite Metamorphosis Of My E46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
woow..a lot of time and need a lot of patience..also lot of $$$$$..gd job bro..:top:

true shyful313...thx bro..

yeap...its carbon bonnet initialm...our desmond got sm new stocks cm in..check it out..

hie afifazhanee...maybe bro coz very often cms to kl..

hie theconcept..bring ur e30 for ur next trip to jb bro..miss it rdy..

thx lot hakim_radzuan

Whoa, awesome progress. Loved seeing the dedication and time you've endeavoured on this project of yours. Awesome ride dude! :top:

Nice ride!

Hi vicky9638

Great to see your step by step modification of your ride. You've done a nice job.

Hey, I have a couple of questions:

1. What model is your car? 318 - 325? Sorry if I missed it earlier.
2. How do you compare the ride after fitting 19" rims? Does it feel heavier under acceleration and braking?

Cheers.

Wow, great dedication! How much did the BILSTEIN PSS9 cost you? Can they be fitted on a E36?

nice job bro....:top: i wonder what the total cost be like? do u happen to know any reasonable and reliable workshop in jb, my beemer steering seems to be a bit heavy nowdays... suspected power steering pump prob. cheers. happy driving........

nice ride & a good job on the bodywork.......not forgetting superb set of abs u got there mate... heheh.....I really hope you're still not satisfied... so that I know I'll see more & more of your ride!!!! heheheh

Bro great makeover for your ride. Love the rims. HOwever if you dunt mind me asking, whats the total damage to your pocket?

hie truelove323ci....thx for ur comment bro..total cost havent count yeat bro...but it is costly..hehe..reliable workshop bro in jb...its WE CARE AUTO WORKSHOP(permas jaya)...good work with good workmanship...try calling up tis guy named AH WAH (0167711669) n explain the problems ur having wif ur car bro..do tell him ur VICKY,s fren..might get sm discounts...thx bro..

hie godspeed....ur extremelly correct fren..of course not yeat satisfied ...got lot of things to do more...thx for the comment fren....

Top Bottom