An Exquisite Metamorphosis Of My E46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vicky9638

Club Guest
hie frenz out ther....would like to share of my hard work done on my beloved e46....enjoy...tis was when i purchased tis car in 2006...

after bt 5 months...

changed into new m3 csl 18inches rims...got it new frm sm dealers...
frnt 18x8.5
rear 18x9.5

changed frnt bumper to m3 csl bumper wif carbon lip...n painted it back to the original colour

time to find smth at rear part of the car

managed to get a carbon csl boot spoiler...get fitted m3 side vent grill n of course the m3 foldable side mirror(a must in every bimmer).....

few weeks later

got fitted a rear m3 bumper wif carbon CSL diffuser....n did the custom exhaust pipes..n bumper painted to the original colour....also fitted ACS carbon roof spoiler....

after smtime patiently waited for the frnt carbon bonnet

at last it arrived n got it fitted...the carbon vorsteiner style front bonnet...

after few mnths...ther was arrival of 19inches traffic star 2 piece wheels...got it frm singapore

frnt was 19x9
rear was 19x10

it was for e60 i supposed the offsets..for e46 can be fitted if do widebody n get adjustables shocks for comfort ride...here the hunt for adjustables goes...

in few days managed to get it

came all the way to kl in midnite just to get those BILSTEIN PSS9 adjustables....thx lot RUBEN (tedco motorsport) for the goodprice n got it fitted the next day in workshop of a good buddy...(we care permas jaya)..n together wif the rims as well...

the next project...wat else...must be a widebody..

sent the car to do up the widebody...did by a guy who got lot of experience in widebody...took him almost 5 weeks to complete the car....fully handknocking...with antirust coating..

the next will be the painting job of course..

decided to paint crsytal white(glasurit) at last n did it.. ...

out frm the workshop....

still havent snap nice shots.....since everyday raining here in jb.......

more pictures...

poor quality pic...taken at nite time...will upload more pic soon guys...thank u....

Vicky...
Hard work .. paid off finally .. Great effort to get it done..Nice look Bro

Top Bottom