Alpina B5 (E60) for sale 0.0??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
had no idea this car existed in malaysia...very obvious the previous owner didnt had taste in interiors XD

Gorgeous car. But you have to ask....WHAT THE HELL WAS THE OWNER THINKING WHEN HE SPECIFIED THAT COLOUR COMBO FOR THE INTERIOR?!?! OMG! LOL!

Whoa, what an awesome car. Lovely paint and decals, but I gotta agree with the others that the interior... OMG.

yes...whoever that plans to buy the car..try to haggle 200k off the price due to that interior XD

Why argue?? For true Alpina B5 enthusiast, you are already paying 400k++ for the ride. Not to mention the exorbitant road tax lagi :D to re-wrap the interior ie. Car seats & trim only cost a fraction of what you are paying.

What matter is that you lay your hand on one and only true blue Alpina specimen :top:

By the way, I saw this car while changing tire at Lim Tayar TTDI today :D very real & yeah.. The interior combo was slightly less than desirable!! The owner is a Malay :D

Alpina B5 lover.. Time to wrap the wooden trim with matt silver (water press technology) and then hang the leather trim to match the interior!!!

haha i don mind the wooden trim. its a special wood alpina uses.....but the leather.....yea ditching it is good.

Top Bottom