Alignment problem on a 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Soundman

Club Guest
Dear Gurus and Sifus,I have a problem with my car's alignment, it tend to pull towards the left.. According to my alignment guy, he has to remove the lower arm too "PUMP IT" and sort of modify it and also he said that this is a common problem on BMW's.Is this true ???Cheers:rock:

Its basically a caster problem. The right wheel is slightly ahead of the left wheel and hence "pushes" the car to the left. A little more toe-in on the left wheel will also help :)

Cheers

So I don't need to "PUMP IT " ????

ALBundy;268678 said:
Its basically a caster problem. The right wheel is slightly ahead of the left wheel and hence "pushes" the car to the left. A little more toe-in on the left wheel will also help :)

Cheers

My car seems to have this problem. Did my alignment twice with MPS but still the steering tends to pull slightly to the left. What should I do?

take it to kee hin old klang road and explain yr issue. he has sorted this issue on mine effortlessly.

Almost all cars will pull slightly to the left because of the road camber. The question is how much? If very mild it's normal.

those claims that they need to pump camber etc, is it necessary or were we taken for a ride ?, every time i bring a car for alignment, camber seems out every time WTF. I understand that BMW have different model of absorber mounting to correct the camber alignment, can some one confirm this?

Top Bottom