AIRSOFT Malaysia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I'm looking for an airsoft rifle, something with a scope and able to hit a monkey from about 20+ metres in the open accurately and hard enough to give it a fright. my bb pistol doesn't have the fps to accurately hit anything further than 5m without significant drop. and factor in the fur, and the target usually doesn't feel a thing.

help me keep my bmw clear of monkey poo, and i'll be grateful :)

j0shua;410062 said:
I'm looking for an airsoft rifle, something with a scope and able to hit a monkey from about 20+ metres in the open accurately and hard enough to give it a fright. my bb pistol doesn't have the fps to accurately hit anything further than 5m without significant drop. and factor in the fur, and the target usually doesn't feel a thing.

next cheaper alternative, slingshot. you can buy the better quality in supermarket, cost anywhere between RM 30-100, they even have wrist guard to stabilized your hand and something to aim at the object aka your monkey, but most likely u will kill him coz they are suppose to be use with ballbearing. calling SPCA..............

j0shua;410062 said:

u need this man....
:top:
100_0061.jpg

Top Bottom