AIRSOFT Malaysia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
pls let me know if can get airsoft here, wanted the sniper rifle with night scope to shoot some stray cats that is moaning at 4am on sunday morning

If I am not mistaken, air pistol is illegal in Malaysia. You may have to register it with the police to own one.

alexcyy;409122 said:
both of u still looking for it????
Do PM me if still interested....
yes interested, where to view the product, how much does it cost

What is the legality of airsoft pistols and guns Malaysia? I would love to have it here but was afraid of the legal issues. Here are what I have in Macau :

387628836_FXu2j-M.jpg

A classic 1930's Chinese pistol :
413655281_mrcpS-M.jpg

Here is my friend's collection in Macau :
413655170_iDVyM-M.jpg

You need a firearms license to own one if I'm not mistaken. This is due to the likeness of the airsoft guns to the real thing.

However I do believe the authorities close one eye on this matter especially when it comes to paintball markers. Most of the recball players I know have replicas of the real thing and these recball fields are located far from civilisation anyway so you don't get any public spectators. I guess it's OK as long as you don't walk out in an open public area with the marker.

You can check out Tippmann and BT which are the more popular brands here in Malaysia. I don't remember if the paintball shops in Damansara Perdana carry any Airsoft guns but you can try giving them a call.

http://www.skirmish.com.my/
http://www.napshotpaintball.com/

those guys who play at Tanamera means business man. Those guys with full equipment. the airsoft guys dun come cheap. it ranges from 1.2k to 2k. this is not including the accessories which can be quite endless.

elwine30;409443 said:
those guys who play at Tanamera means business man. Those guys with full equipment. the airsoft guys dun come cheap. it ranges from 1.2k to 2k. this is not including the accessories which can be quite endless.

haha... experience guy.....
r u in the game before?

elwine30;409443 said:

Yeah I had a full set before I decided to play speedball. Mine was pretty basic just a Tippmann X7 with full M16 mods. Sold off most of my stuff when I decided to change to speedball.

And yes, it's not cheap. :(

one of the pro guys left his marker at home and didn't lock his room. His relative had fun with the marker and shot at a few houses from far (condo) and almost hit my daughter. This was during a function I held a year back. My sis had a telephoto camera and managed to figure out which house it was. The good part was there was a jersey hanging at the window so I managed to contact the team lead. He was defensive at first but later his teammate admitted that his relative used his marker.

I used to play pball too and I know about the safety rules in Malaysia. I was shocked to find that the guy can keep a marker at home. During my active pball days, we were told that markers can only be kept at police stations or by those with gun license.

affan66;409490 said:
one of the pro guys left his marker at home and didn't lock his room. His relative had fun with the marker and shot at a few houses from far (condo) and almost hit my daughter. This was during a function I held a year back. My sis had a telephoto camera and managed to figure out which house it was. The good part was there was a jersey hanging at the window so I managed to contact the team lead. He was defensive at first but later his teammate admitted that his relative used his marker.

I used to play pball too and I know about the safety rules in Malaysia. I was shocked to find that the guy can keep a marker at home. During my active pball days, we were told that markers can only be kept at police stations or by those with gun license.

Yea I heard from old timers who says we the newer generation paintballers have it good compared to them. It was either the police station or the paintball fields where they could leave their markers. I think now the authorities is a little bit more lax la.

lucky i didn't make a police report that day. This game is too expensive for me. With no sponsors, it was difficult to play competitive pball.
I used to play in the Open championships but then every time shoot pellets keep thinking about children's milk powder, so I gave up.

Chauffeur;409782 said:
are they still playing at ****mera??

There's Tanamera and Mudtrekker in the Sg.Buloh vicinity.

KL there's Xtion Paintball in Bukit Jalil but that's more towards novices and such.

Only Tanamera and Xtion Paintball has speedball field.

Not to forget the one at Astaka in PJ State which only has speedball field.

Top Bottom