aircond problem

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

norman3180

Club Guest
i have a aircond problem thaty my e46 aircond like having breathing difficulty the air cond blow strong and soft when till you increase to higher maximum it chnage to normal. what is the symptom?any sifu out give me a advise and what is the price for the parts?

norman3180...Welcome bro..but i suggest you go to the "Newbies" section first and introduce urself...it'll be much easier for most of us to help and advise u once we know exactly some details about urself and ur ride :D

Cheers!

:yahoo:

Originally posted by norman3180@Jul 3 2006, 03:19 AM
i have a aircond problem thaty my e46 aircond like having breathing difficulty the air cond blow strong and soft when till you increase to higher
maximum it chnage to normal. what is the symptom?

any sifu out give me a advise and what is the price for the parts?
It is likely that your car's aircon blower resistor has to be replaced. Last I heard, it's RM400 plus.

hi guys, selamat hari raya and happy holidays..
need to humbly ask opinion regarging my e46 2001 manual 316 air cond. been acting very strange psat 2 -3 days.
whenever i start the engine and pust the auto air con button, the button lights went on but the air con is not blowing.at other times is ok and works well.it doesnt seem to be affected by me starting or stopping the engine.how do i know what and which part is wrong ( my knowledge of aircons bmw is verry poor ).assuming theres need for minor replacement or servicing , what would be the estimate cost like ?
really bad timing with all the other festive expenditures going on..hmmph...
really appreciate any expert views on this.
by the way, im based in muar.any fellow beemers nearby i sincerely ask for help.
tq

bro did u manage to solve ur problem by changing the blower resistor ? My e39 also.. hv this problem..

Top Bottom