Air Freshener

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMW9700

Club Guest
What kind of air refreshner do you guys use in the E46 with leather interior?i find the Ambi pur anti tobacco blends well with the car's original smell and actually the combination is quite good...any input? :D

Yeah, anti-tobacco contrary to its descriptor, is the nicest of the ambi pur variant.....Anybody tried Glade's SPOT?

I'm on Ambi's Vanilla now and its running low. Time to get a refill soon.

i using glade, but my UDM is e36...i used both glade and ambi pur, i prefer the design of the glade sport..... i wonder u guys experience any "dislocation" of the perfumed from the ambi pur holder ah???? i kena a lot of times...... glade sport won't have the same problem because it holds better........willie

Using the meadow something flavour... too flowery and feminine for me. :D Smells nice though. Wonder if Ambi Pur has the citrus flavour?

Guys ire alised that if u let the freshener finish and leave it there without refill it tends to generate a pungeant freakin smell esp. glade ones ...I have now opted to spray de odouriser .... It removes funky smell...cheers :D

Where spray (cans) are concerned i find the Amway product quite effective against odours.

I don't use air fresherer. but sometime burn Bel Air lantern in the car for about 10 minutes to get rid of the ciggi smell.

Since this is not a super serious thread, hey jarance, v. nice signature, and WTF, you have 653 posts.....I took one year to get to that level in the previous forum. Bet you're the highest one right?

Originally posted by wkwoo69@Dec 22 2004, 06:20 PM Since this is not a super serious thread, hey jarance, v. nice signature, and WTF, you have 653 posts.....I took one year to get to that level in the previous forum. Bet you're the highest one right?
Thank for the compliment..No not really, there is somebody in front of me.. guess wwho? Name starts with an A.. :p

Originally posted by jarance@Dec 22 2004, 05:06 PM I don't use air fresherer. but sometime burn Bel Air latern in the car for about 10 minutes to get rid of the ciggi smell.
Hmmm, good idea... but must be very careful, those things are hot (if they are working right)...

all the way glade sport (blue karerrr) eva since it wuz launched :)rgds, B)kahar abdullah

Affan, wife only lah. Got sensitive nose, any change in smell sure i will be interogated! :D

Top Bottom