Air Cond & Temparature Gauge of e34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tongsatriani

Club Guest
I just got myself an e34 525i 95'. Need some advice or opinion..1. Temp gauge not showing correct reading at times (cold readings). But gets back to normal after restarting.2. The air con blower is way out very weak (front & back) even blasting to the max. But the cooling effect is fine.Can enlighten?

Air cond - try changing the air cond filter first, it gets clog pretty quick in our environment.

Temp - what temp is it showing at cold readings?

Actually the reading is wrong (showing cold readings) while the car is in motion. When I stop, off the engine, then crank again, only it goes back to normal. Quite frequent it happens... :unsure:

I know! It's because you always drive below speed limit.... that's why your car never get to operating temp. :D :p

And your aircon it's because you are not going fast enuff (again your driving) so the air cannot go fast enuff. :D

remedy:

drive at 200 everyday to work......cabut....... :ph34r:

Originally posted by DingChavez@Jul 25 2005, 05:42 AM
I know! It's because you always drive below speed limit.... that's why your car never get to operating temp. :D :p

And your aircon it's because you are not going fast enuff (again your driving) so the air cannot go fast enuff. :D

remedy:

drive at 200 everyday to work......cabut....... :ph34r:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Top Bottom