Air Cond Setting

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

colebruno

Club Guest
Hi sifus,I noticed that each time I start my car, the air cond is set to take are from the outside. It may be nice in Europe but not on the road here in KL.I just want to check with you how to set the air circulation within the car permanently, ie without having to press the button on the steering or air cond panel - leceh-lah?Cheer! B)

Hi Bruno

I don't think we can fix that unless we know how to reprogram the aircond comp. etc. even the european merc has the same feature.

To push one button at the end of your finger tip also leceh aaa... waaaaa.

Regards

:lazy:

Originally posted by bangibimmer@Feb 22 2006, 11:55 AM
Hi Bruno

I don't think we can fix that unless we know how to reprogram the aircond comp. etc. even the european merc has the same feature.

To push one button at the end of your finger tip also leceh aaa... waaaaa.

Regards

:lazy:
Hi Bangibimmer,

I am just curious if someone has found a way to do it. If cannot be change, so have to live with it. No big deal lah.

Thanks for your feedback.

Rgrds,
B)

colebruno said:
Hi Bangibimmer,

I am just curious if someone has found a way to do it. If cannot be change, so have to live with it. No big deal lah.

Thanks for your feedback.

Rgrds,
B)
guys, most of our member face this problem especially the CKD model for E46. everytime we need to press the air circulation mode to prevent smell from coming into the car. i think CBU and recond spec. do not have this problem as its preset to close the flap automatically whenever the engine is switch ON. (i thought the same and have to live with it for CKD model) however, it actually can be done coz my mechanic have set for me using GT1. looking at the default mode on GT1, its actually programme for the flap to stay open until we turn it OFF on the circulation mode. he use GT1 to reset it to close the flap (that means the mode will permantely stay whenever we start our engine) i did it in M-speed in USJ. hope u guys can solve the problem now. (now everytime start engine no need to press the air circulation mode to close the flap, muchhhhhhhhh easier)

colebruno,
My E39 also faced the same issue. Let me know how much to get this fix!

Thanks

Top Bottom