Air con service

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tumbleweed

Club Guest
Hi all,I have heard many good reviews about this a/c guy Naidu at Jalan Gasing. Where exactly is he at? Izit the workshop in the Shell gas station itself opposite the church (next to EPF building)?I may need to have him check out some squeeling which comes on in the evenings and night time only. My fren says it's the blower motor but I think it's a belt in the engine. The sound is more pronounced when I step on the brakes but stops when the car stops moving. And doesn't sound when I turn off the a/c. Very strange indeed.If anyone recognize this problem please help me! Thanks!

got the same problem aswell...do update me on how u rid it ...
If u manage to fix it, tat is

thanx

Sound like the belt, along jln gasing, after uni hospital, opposite ipoh chicken noodle store. Little shed under the trees, behind petrol station.

just to add. It's the corner lot. Just opposite the EPF's security post (main entrance)

You can't miss it. My cousin sends his E30 there. Naidu's reliable.

For those who dunno Jln Gasing, PJ. It's directly opposite St. Francis Xavier's church (on the other side of the road.)

Hope this map helps. Spot the EPF building.... :eek:k:

Guys, talking abt this, my acon also got this fume/smoke snell when driving with acon on. Aon guy said all holes are sealed up, exhaust guy said no leaking.. scared lah to drive with this noxious fume..

maybe could be the rubber seal.? Anyone can help

wah....david so rajin draw map for our benefit ah??? :p

so u mean tht its also behind the 7-eleven shop ah?

need to fix my acc also lah.now like running on timer wan!

Originally posted by tumbleweed@Nov 12 2005, 11:17 AM
Hi all,

I have heard many good reviews about this a/c guy Naidu at Jalan Gasing. Where exactly is he at? Izit the workshop in the Shell gas station itself opposite the church (next to EPF building)?

I may need to have him check out some squeeling which comes on in the evenings and night time only. My fren says it's the blower motor but I think it's a belt in the engine. The sound is more pronounced when I step on the brakes but stops when the car stops moving. And doesn't sound when I turn off the a/c. Very strange indeed.

If anyone recognize this problem please help me! Thanks!
Hey,

My ride has the same problem too. My mechanic informed me that it was the blower motor, and cost me around RM400++.

Guys my e21 acond blower not strong enuff, but the sound of the blower seems high but little air coming from the blower, but it is indeed cold, what could be the culprit?

Originally posted by beemer04@Nov 15 2005, 02:02 PM
Guys my e21 acond blower not strong enuff, but the sound of the blower seems high but little air coming from the blower, but it is indeed cold, what could be the culprit?
On me ex-E36, it was the foam gasket in the ducting that had disintegrated thus allowing the air to flow out from inside the dashboard.

On my E34, it was a misplaced duct.

Both rectified by Naidu when I sent the cars in for service. After that, bbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Yours could be one the reasons above....

but if mine works like its on a timer leh?
coz mine goes on for 2 mins,thn blower stops,thn a min later,got air again....
better go see naidu whn i hav time man.
driving with an ac tht has a mind of its own aint funny in a hot day....

the air from the blower suddenly not cold...
check wit h air con man.. gas added..
but still the same.. how come he cant detect if any bocor to the hose/etc.. still didnt bring it back to him.. tht acon man says my aircon radiator shld be installed vvvery near to engine radiator.. to make it cooler.. now the distance bw both radiators is abt 100mm aparts..
would appreaciate if any comments from all abt that..

thanks..

AR

PS... for note; I'm far away from mr Naidu's of PJ....

tumbleweed,
I have the same problem before. To confirm the fault, increase the blower when u hear the noise. If u don't hear any more noise then it is the blower motor. I had mine change for RM380 in 2003.

Top Bottom