Again, dented rims

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

khalidm3

Club Guest
Again, I have to send my rims for repair. This time both front and rear right side dented cos i hit a large kayu or rock last night, which i believe may have fallen from a stupid lorry driven by a kayu driver.stupid lorry drivers...they drive like murderers, and we have to maneuver around murder weapons that they leave on the road....darn... :angry:

wht????again?? :rolleyes: :beaten: ouch man!!!
tell u wht,go to this shop in jln chan siao lin(did i spell it right?)
they charge around RM50-100 per rim depending on the severity.
or u can go the the one in segambut which charges around RM25-35 per rim.

thts y dude,i oredi told u,becareful which LUBANG or BATANG u whack.... :p

kidding.
rgds,
-brad-

thanks bro.... I'm always careful with LUBANGS & BATANGS... one slip up...naya je....

anyway, sent them rims this morning to a shop in jalan ipoh... 3pm can collect back.

maybe u should not tail lorries so closely.......the same for lorry pasir, lorry balak and lorry with loose things in bay......

either u stay well back or vroom past them quickly...

anyway, lucky kayu no fly into windscreen ohhhhh!!!!

Originally posted by khalidm3@Aug 18 2005, 02:51 PM
thanks bro.... I'm always careful with LUBANGS & BATANGS... one slip up...naya je....

anyway, sent them rims this morning to a shop in jalan ipoh... 3pm can collect back.
lubang and batang my favourite part of any highway.. :nyehehe:

Originally posted by khalidm3@Aug 18 2005, 02:51 PM

khalid,

u should view it as a sign...heh heh....a sign for change to 18" larrr.... :nyehehe:

then donate ur rim to me..me don't mind keep ur 'janda' even it hit a lot BATANG oledi...... :D :D :D :D ...

Can they get rid of scratches as well? and will the repaired wheel look like my other three in terms of the finish?

Top Bottom