aftermarket anti-glare rear-view mirror

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tyke n raymond-m-beast, i think i still have 6 units left. it can be fitted into your e30. in fact, into any cars........

my car ckd come with it... the mirror turn sort of greenish when there is hi beam behind... feeling good...

Originally posted by eddiefiola@Mar 27 2006, 10:30 PM
tyke n raymond-m-beast, i think i still have 6 units left. it can be fitted into your e30. in fact, into any cars........
What does it look like Ed, can post sketch/pix/diagram pls? I may also b interested:D

there are 2 types.....

1.auto -DIP....
This one has a motor to turn the mirror up and down, mirror moves

2. auto-dimm
this one ,the mirror doesnt move, it darkens when lights at the rear gets really bright, or differences in the front lights and rear lights....

eddie,
which type are you selling?

halo all, i'm selling the one with the sensor. it dims automatically when u shine the light to it. trust me, it is much better than the oem u get in your new bmw.
your hand does not have to move at all to control the mirror. instead, your hand can be used for other stuffs like holding the cigarette, masturbation, pick up your nose n etc.......

post pictures? lecehlah...... i do not have a digital camera. if i go to kl, i bring them or if u come down south, call me........
no obligation. u see, if u like, u buy. don't like, don't buy......

don't worry, msian people do not like this kind of stuffs. people more interested in making their car more powerful. thus, nobody would buy my product. that's why i stopped selling this mirror long time ago.......

Originally posted by eddiefiola@Mar 28 2006, 09:10 PM
halo all, i'm selling the one with the sensor. it dims automatically when u shine the light to it. trust me, it is much better than the oem u get in your new bmw.
your hand does not have to move at all to control the mirror. instead, your hand can be used for other stuffs like holding the cigarette, masturbation, pick up your nose n etc.......

post pictures? lecehlah...... i do not have a digital camera. if i go to kl, i bring them or if u come down south, call me........
no obligation. u see, if u like, u buy. don't like, don't buy......

don't worry, msian people do not like this kind of stuffs. people more interested in making their car more powerful. thus, nobody would buy my product. that's why i stopped selling this mirror long time ago.......
but if u don't post the pic of the mirror,who is going to buy it from u,if anyone on the forum wants it????

last time when i did the business, the pictures were in the metro paper everyday. but nobody was interested in it......
so, aku dah malas nak buat bisnes ni lagi......

tak tau lagi bila nak gi kl......

I kat singapore lar. Seminggu mungkin gi jb sekali. No prob for me to buy from you. :lol:

Originally posted by chairoger@Mar 29 2006, 07:55 AM
Abang Eddie,

Tak ape lar. I book one unit from you. RM200 rite? ;)
bro chai roger...after u fixed urs.give me some info about the mirror can boh?share share info ma.. :D :D

i'm going to kl tonight. i will be at showru pd malam 5-5-06, meeting 2cents.

i'm bringing 7 units of auto-dim rear view mirror. 6 new units n 1 used.

i'm selling rm200 for the new ones n rm50 for the used one.

012-tujuh lima dua enam dua lapan enam

Top Bottom