AFOS chit chat here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmwsideways

Club Guest
Starting with breakfast at Dengkil R&R, then convoy from Dengkil at abt 9:15, a number of 20++ BMWs + an unknown intruder (A van B) ) drive in a lane at legal speed (why legal speed only ar) towards AFOS venue, Sepang track. roundabout b4 Sepang track traffic light, an accident nearly happen (lucky bugger, if not we will see E30 and CI's bumper kemek :p ) then masuk parking at a place designated for us just by the grandstand.Then,...Post your story here...

Personal Stories:

Its is Hot(at least for me). Get to see some action and love the touring car (especially the sound of the 320I). Accidents do happen sometimes(I mean me). Had my leg injured and hardly walk. Have to left early without notify :blush: .

btw, I found some problem with te event today.

Not enough chicks :nyehehe:

Originally posted by bmwsideways@May 14 2006, 09:50 PM
Personal Stories:

Its is Hot(at least for me). Get to see some action and love the touring car (especially the sound of the 320I). Accidents do happen sometimes(I mean me). Had my leg injured and hardly walk. Have to left early without notify :blush: .

btw, I found some problem with te event today.

Not enough chicks :nyehehe:
a few that were there:

14104727.jpg

14104620.jpg

14104539.jpg

14104518.jpg

14104532.jpg

wah notty ichiwan.....quiet quiet...go take pix....

hehehe
good stuff bro

Ichi, nice shot B)

but still, lack of chicks, found that visiting chicks are better than organiser's chicks :p

Who is the photographer? WELL DONE :yahoo:

Should post us more pixs of this nature :yahoo:

I know who got the most chicks pic... :D

Hehehehe...RedBimmer got some under-shoot and some spy-shot too.... :yes!:

Share with us ler dude.... :p

Originally posted by bmwsideways@May 14 2006, 09:46 PM
Starting with breakfast at Dengkil R&R, then convoy from Dengkil at abt 9:15, a number of 20++ BMWs + an unknown intruder (A van B) ) drive in a lane at legal speed (why legal speed only ar) towards AFOS venue, Sepang track. roundabout b4 Sepang track traffic light, an accident nearly happen (lucky bugger, if not we will see E30 and CI's bumper kemek :p ) then masuk parking at a place designated for us just by the grandstand.

Then,...

Post your story here...
great day, my little bmw mascot had a fun day too.....

At R&R Dengkil, we was join by some outside member for the convoy into AFOS....three E46 silver cars who don't even bother to introduce thmselves.....

Imagine a bmw convoy assisted by a crew of mechanics in a van!

Originally posted by bibendum@May 15 2006, 08:34 AM
Who is the photographer? WELL DONE :yahoo:

Should post us more pixs of this nature :yahoo:
I saw albums from Japan GT... it seems "chicks and birds" is what GT is all about... he he..

wah so far from the girls also can take picture so clear ar , damm good camera .

i like the one in yellow and black outfit hehe , one leg wear something the other dont ...

trying to find ways to upload la....@^#%$# still cannot la...want to upload my avatar also cannot......

:angry:

The morning of AFOS was a bit kelam-kabut for me. Most of you know why. But end of the day, it was all good. Our club gave away 20 passes to 20 orphans from Rumah Bakti to attend the race. The AFOS organisers arranged a hospitality suite just for us and the orphans.

01kids6gb.jpg

Some of the orphans in the hospitality suite

The kids were treated to some Burger King. They had 2 rounds of burgers!!!

03bk3zx.jpg

Yum, yum...

We marked our territory outside the room and dominated the parking with over 20-plus BMWs! :D

043ms.jpg

Some of the guys with our banner proudly on display

051ln.jpg

kahar, mafia and Yellow Mellow (I was actually snapping the Vios girls at the back :p )

067ua.jpg

Some of our cars...

078pt.jpg

...more

095px1.jpg

...and more

089wm.jpg

Some beauties from udmowners... Chester now comes in white

to be continued...

Originally posted by RedEarth@May 15 2006, 01:57 PM
trying to find ways to upload la....@^#%$# still cannot la...want to upload my avatar also cannot......

:angry:
Go to Site Options section Bro,

Site Options Section

There 's some guide lines over there.. hurry up bro.. cant wait to see those pics :D

Originally posted by nikazwaa@May 15 2006, 02:13 PM

043ms.jpg

Some of the guys with our banner proudly on display

FYI, the guys you see with the camera does not own a BMW, he he he. He is a "spy " from Cefiro club. Anywhere, he came with me. Love our club very much and is looking to buy a BM now so that he can join us. :D

Top Bottom