Aeroplane sound and vibration in the rear...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Volvos525i;828255 said:
So bro how your prob solved...
Not yet bro, my mech mr hidir is searching for a good one for me...

But for the record, after the suspension rebuilt, i never thought E39 rides so good! And the fact that it's a 17 yrs old make me feel
so blessed..

I'll update the outcome ya bros...

5150;828267 said:
Not yet bro, my mech mr hidir is searching for a good one for me...

But for the record, after the suspension rebuilt, i never thought E39 rides so good! And the fact that it's a 17 yrs old make me feel
so blessed..

I'll update the outcome ya bros...

Well that is why many are looking for it...
Even the condition of the road is bad you wont notice it...
So do enjoy your new experience and love it....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

replaced my long shaft full set (for 5hp19 gearbox) last May
bought from chop shop for rm680
labour charge rm60
mine changed not due to vibration but bcoz of "thingggg" sound when gear move from D to R & vice versa
found that too much free play oredi at the joints
problem solved... :)

mael_WEK;832324 said:
replaced my long shaft full set (for 5hp19 gearbox) last May
bought from chop shop for rm680
labour charge rm60
mine changed not due to vibration but bcoz of "thingggg" sound when gear move from D to R & vice versa
found that too much free play oredi at the joints
problem solved... :)

Hi bro hehehe...
Good to hear that your prob solved...

Volvos525i;832326 said:
Hi bro hehehe...

the time i met you that day the long shaft was laying in the car...hehe

Hi guys,

Ok, got an almost brand new long shaft from forumer here last couple of weeks and finally managed to test drive the car to my satisfaction level today and i can say that the aeroplane noise + vibration has finally gone. Now only feel a little vibration which i guess is an isolated issue bcoz it's quite different in nature and i guess it's due to a few more rubbers to change.

I know it's solved bcoz there's no same sound when i'm cruising at 200km/h but for the record i only did it for few seconds only la.... :) . The feeling when your E39 can smoothly take the bumpy sweepers at MEX flyover at 160km/h and above is priceless....u can feel your car's traction on the tarmac and every little input u give to the steering....Alhamdulillah thank God!

5150;832585 said:
Hi guys,

Ok, got an almost brand new long shaft from forumer here last couple of weeks and finally managed to test drive the car to my satisfaction level today and i can say that the aeroplane noise + vibration has finally gone. Now only feel a little vibration which i guess is an isolated issue bcoz it's quite different in nature and i guess it's due to a few more rubbers to change.

I know it's solved bcoz there's no same sound when i'm cruising at 200km/h but for the record i only did it for few seconds only la.... :) . The feeling when your E39 can smoothly take the bumpy sweepers at MEX flyover at 160km/h and above is priceless....u can feel your car's traction on the tarmac and every little input u give to the steering....Alhamdulillah thank God!

Hi bro...
Yes E39 rocks bro...:thumbup:

keta aku standet je...tak apa kan...

Top Bottom