Aero Wipers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Euro_7

Club Guest
Hi fellas.Not sure if this question has been asked before, but I did a search and came up with nothing.
index.7.jpg
Has anyone bought aero wiper blades for their older bimmers? I've tried looking for them around, but they're only available for jap cars, and the alternative would be ebay. :( Would like to go for aero wipers, otherwise just have to change to a silicon blade.Oh, and my model is the e32 7 series. Cheers!

Hi,
Bought a set for my e36 from a forummer, Bosch made. So far in the rainy season has been exceptionally good. You should get one. I think you don't need to get one specific for BMW, just a good brand with the size for your particular car.

i got mine for e36 from a forummer too, good wipe's but a little noisy at times...

Been using the Aero blades on my E36 as well. So far, it has been great!!

Two thumbs up! :)

Cheers

Sounds good. I've been trying to get a hold of a pair meself, but i'm just not sure if it's universal fitment.

Any contact of this forummer or know of any shop that sells BMW aero wipers?

Cheers.

chong is a autoparts sales man la, nice chap, you can find him in almost all car forums.. bought a lot of stuff from him, wiper, brake pads etc wt very reasonable prices...he also sent the products to my office.. cheers..

You can find many versions (mostly china made) at brothers. Mounting are universal for hook type wipers. They are noisier compared to silicon but really give old bimmers a mini facelift. :top:

ALBundy;375567 said:
Been using the Aero blades on my E36 as well. So far, it has been great!!

Two thumbs up! :)

Cheers

Two thumbs up for you too mr prez.

bmwky;375807 said:
You can find many versions (mostly china made) at brothers. Mounting are universal for hook type wipers. They are noisier compared to silicon but really give old bimmers a mini facelift. :top:

Hey bro, nice to see you back in the forum again.

AS for my Aero Blades, I got mine from PH Auto at Tmn Sea, near Shell Station. Price cheaper than what one forumer was selling here.

Cheers

bmwky;375807 said:

i was talking about Bosch - $100/pair...

Euro wiper

Saw Bosch wiper on sale in Redzone in Puchong Perdana. ~RM100/pc :thumpdown:

Same wiper sold at authorized BOSCH DEALER AT ~RM60-00 ONLY :top:

Sorry, off topic sikit, are there aero wipers for Camry? Or do i need some bracket to fit them in?

Update

After much searching and inquiries, I have found out that there are currently no aero wipers available for the e32/e34 model, as one of the wiper hooks are inverted. Owners will know what I'm talking about. So I've resorted to the normal Bosch wiper blades, which are currently the only wipers available for the e32/e34 (no silicon either). :(

MSport> Your Camry should be fine, as most aero wipers are made to suit Japanese cars.

Bought my Aeroblade at PH Auto at Sea Park (same as Albundy) right b4 CNY for RM90. Fits perfectly on my E36 (21" & 20"). So far no complains.

Top Bottom