Advise needed for tyre sizes

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Thanks bro, will do that, it will be more convenient for me to try the ss2 branch 1st and get Jason to install it for me. cheers!

nice meeting you Gerald 5...

how's your new donuts ? good ? let it run in for 200km/h....

I thought the run in need to be at least 800-1000km? By the way, kind of thinking to save some $$ to buy an E30 later as project car... like you car a lot especially the Vroom Vroom............!

Gerald 5, there's a few for sale, some of it like my conversion, but lower spec..

let me know..

Gerald 5;315995 said:
Hi Bro, you have a nice ride too, mind sharing some photo post Rim change?

Gerald,
This is how it looks now....

DSC03187-1.jpg

Pussy,
No now, later bro.. would like to look for 1 that is stock standard and slow mod it... so need need to save moolahhh 1st.

wc9922..........sweet:top:

wc9922;316148 said:
I think we can make it a point to meet around MPS on some weekends. Ada car wash in front some more. I like this tire shop. service is quite likely one of the better ones.

Anyway gerald5 part no is: 51 71 81 594 25 ( Left) & 51 71 81 594 26 (right). as far as I know, Bavarian Auto has these in stock. Pls go direct to Segambut branch, talk to the nice girl in front desk.

Bro,
Call up Bavarian Auto for the part abv and was told it cost only RM60, further enquiry only to find out that the M-sport version carry a different part number and it cost a bloody RM440..pengsan.. anyway have decided to do it so got to pay lo, what to do..cheers!

Yikes.. Maybe I gave u wrong part number. Sorry too fast reading the ETK. Yes I paid somewhere around there as well.

Top Bottom